shape
carat
color
clarity

WTB Feelers for lab created emerald (from Finewater hopefully?)

Redwoods-hiker-girl

Brilliant_Rock
I am interested in a lab finewater emerald similar to what @PinkAndBlueBling sold awhile back on LT : https://loupetroop.com/listings/loose-stones-lab-created/2-dot-86-hydrothermal-lab-emerald

Gary's pricing seems to have gone up so before commissioning was putting feelers out to see if anyone has anything.

TIA.

I do, @Mreader! I bought two, and I'm happy to part with one. The one I won't use is 3.36 carats. It was larger than I was looking for, but I kept it with thoughts of using it in a pendant. I'll attach Gary's photos here. Let me know if you're interested!

Screen Shot 2021-05-11 at 12.21.52 PM.png

Mreader

Ideal_Rock
I do, @Mreader! I bought two, and I'm happy to part with one. The one I won't use is 3.36 carats. It was larger than I was looking for, but I kept it with thoughts of using it in a pendant. I'll attach Gary's photos here. Let me know if you're interested!

I just saw this for some reason! Can you email me? My direct email is in the description of this LT listing:

fantapanda

Shiny_Rock
@Mreader did you ever get your lab emerald? Gary has a new one listed here.

jaqjaqjaq

Shiny_Rock

Hi there - I might be in the market for a lab emerald :). Do you have more information on the dimensions and what you’re looking for on the price? Thank you!!!

Redwoods-hiker-girl

Brilliant_Rock
Hi there - I might be in the market for a lab emerald :). Do you have more information on the dimensions and what you’re looking for on the price? Thank you!!!

Hi, @jaqjaqjaq,

Why don't you contact me using my email on LoupeTroop -- just search for either "Sonoma" or "limezinnia" and you should be able to find my email address. I have a ton of photos that I can share. Thanks!

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
In case anyone is interested, Gary has a new emerald cut lab Emerald listed on his site.

DK :))

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results