shape
carat
color
clarity

Sold Feelers for blue zircon asscher by Jeff White

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

mn_shopaholic

Shiny_Rock
I purchased several gems from Jeff during 2020-2021 and have only set one of them, so I'm considering letting this one go as this is the one I'm having the toughest time trying to pick a setting (the others have mountings chosen, just a matter of actually doing it). Per Jeff this one is "practically flawless" - specs are:
4.89 ct. and 8.43 x 8.43 mm

If there is interest, I'll try to get pricing figured out and better pictures/video. Also, if someone has suggestions for how to price items for sale, that would be much appreciated. I'm much better at buying than selling, so this is new-ish territory for me, especially in terms of jewelry. Thank you

IMG_1411.jpg

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Shame that I have an Asscher from Jeff W already myself, otherwise I would have snapped it up in a heatbeat - his Asscher cut is dreamy! :kiss2::kiss2::kiss2:

As it has never been set, I would suggest offering it for sale at the original price that you paid for it back in 2020-1 and see how it goes from there.

Just a suggestion.

DK :))

WhoaNelly

Shiny_Rock
Um yes please! I’m supposed to be on ban island but dang, I may row my way back to spendthrift street for this beauty.

ETA—I second the suggestion by @dk168

mn_shopaholic

Shiny_Rock
Shame that I have an Asscher from Jeff W already myself, otherwise I would have snapped it up in a heatbeat - his Asscher cut is dreamy! :kiss2::kiss2::kiss2:

As it has never been set, I would suggest offering it for sale at the original price that you paid for it back in 2020-1 and see how it goes from there.

Just a suggestion.

His cuts are very dreamy. :kiss2: I took pictures of this a couple weeks ago, but then after staring at it for a bit, couldn't quite bring myself to post it. But I still have no idea how I want to set it, so...

Oh yes, there is interest! A fave gem in a fave cut. Will be waiting to see what you price it at. ;-)

Um yes please! I’m supposed to be on ban island but dang, I may row my way back to spendthrift street for this beauty.

ETA—I second the suggestion by @dk168

If I'm reading through my old emails properly, it looks like I paid $750 for it, so I'd probably start somewhere in that range based on DK168's suggestion. I should have all of the original vendor packaging too, so as long as I can dig that up, it would be included.

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
BARGAIN at 750 USD IMHO!

Just look at the dreamy windmill!

DK :kiss2:

WhoaNelly

Shiny_Rock
Mmmm. I’m very interested! Can you share some more photos in different lighting? I’m curious whether it goes dark. Also, any treatments? TY

Ps/ I’ve always wanted an asscher and this one wows me!

Pps/ I’m in my boat getting the oars ready . . .

mn_shopaholic

Shiny_Rock
Mmmm. I’m very interested! Can you share some more photos in different lighting? I’m curious whether it goes dark. Also, any treatments? TY

Ps/ I’ve always wanted an asscher and this one wows me!

Pps/ I’m in my boat getting the oars ready . . .

Some additional pictures here. I tried to label based on lighting environment, but I didn't quite realize how smudgy the stone was until I started cropping these, so the unlabeled ones are after a cleaning with a microfiber cloth (close to the window, but not in direct lighting). I'm still looking for the 'cert' I got with purchase that would confirm if there was treatment or not.

IMG_1709.jpg

IMG_1711.jpg

IMG_1713.jpg

IMG_1715.jpg

IMG_1717.jpg

IMG_1719.jpg

IMG_1720.jpg

WhoaNelly

Shiny_Rock
Gorgeous!! Thank you for taking those photos. Also, and no disrespect, is it lab or natural?

mn_shopaholic

Shiny_Rock
Gorgeous!! Thank you for taking those photos. Also, and no disrespect, is it lab or natural?

As far as I'm aware, he only does natural stones (though maybe that has changed given how much more prevalent lab stones are becoming) and this is a natural gem. If I can find it, the cert that came with purchase would list the country of origin where it was mined.

WhoaNelly

Shiny_Rock
Ooh! Good to know. I don’t remember if he’s doing synthetic actually. If you are ok parting with it, consider me first in line—second only to @CHRISTY-DANIELLE since she inquired first. Selfishly I’ve got my fingers crossed for meeeeee

mn_shopaholic

Shiny_Rock
Ooh! Good to know. I don’t remember if he’s doing synthetic actually. If you are ok parting with it, consider me first in line—second only to @CHRISTY-DANIELLE since she inquired first. Selfishly I’ve got my fingers crossed for meeeeee

Found it! Not where I was expecting... But this does show the stone is from Cambodia and has been heat treated.

IMG_1725.jpg

IMG_1723.jpg

IMG_1726.jpg

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Jeff W has cut synthetic materials in the past - I have one of his lab Emeralds.

However, he is very busy with cutting natural CSs, and I have not come across him offering synthetic roughs for a while.

WhoaNelly

Shiny_Rock
So glad you found the docs. I have plans to put together a spreadsheet of my purchases in addition to documents. It’s still a plan haha.

mn_shopaholic

Shiny_Rock

WhoaNelly

Shiny_Rock

mn_shopaholic

Shiny_Rock
Sold pending shipping

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

WhoaNelly

Shiny_Rock
Can't wait to see who is the lucky new owner, and the eventual finished ring!

DK :appl:

It’s meeeee!! I am excited—I’m starting to play with colored stones and this one looks amazing! Am researching inspo asscher rings now—looking for something modern rn. But who knows? It may be a while before setting; I’ve got a Gene concave cut tourmaline to set and am currently setting a Jeff White Mozambican purple garnet in a CVB setting and some Lisa Elser purple garnets into some fun stud type earrings. Whew!

mn_shopaholic

Shiny_Rock
It’s meeeee!! I am excited—I’m starting to play with colored stones and this one looks amazing! Am researching inspo asscher rings now—looking for something modern rn. But who knows? It may be a while before setting; I’ve got a Gene concave cut tourmaline to set and am currently setting a Jeff White Mozambican purple garnet in a CVB setting and some Lisa Elser purple garnets into some fun stud type earrings. Whew!

I'm thrilled that you love the stone! And I'll have to pop in sometime to see how your garnet turns out. I have another one of his purple garnets in a lower set bezel and the color is dreamy.

Marking this for mods to close as the zircon has been confirmed to be received.

Thank you!

WhoaNelly

Shiny_Rock
you were a wonderful seller—would’nt hesitate to buy from you if you choose to part with more of your pretties! Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results