shape
carat
color
clarity

Feedback on my proposal plan

Deucer

Rough_Rock
Hi,

A little background. My girlfriend and I have been together for a little over 3 years. I've known she's the one for me for a while now. She's my best friend and I'm looking forward to spending the rest of my life with her.

So I've finally got the ring, asked her Dad and everything's ready.

We both live in San Francisco, I own a place there and the city is our home. I want to propose in the city where we met, fell in love and plan on spending our lives together.

My birthday is coming up and I asked her to plan a party and invite our friends. A bunch or our friends are coming over in the evening to "celebrate my birthday". My plan is to take her out for a hike earlier in the day, to the spot where my parents got engaged and ask her there. The location is an overlook of the Golden Gate bridge. The only thing that could really mess this up is weather...

Assuming all goes well, after the proposal, we are going to head back to my place our friends will already be coming over to celebrate! A few of them already know about the plan, but most of them don't.

Thoughts? Good plan? No good?

Also, would it be bad for to let one of her really good friends know what's going on? I really want her friends to show up to the party, and I think they would be much more likely to show if they knew what was happening... how do I handle this?

heididdl

Ideal_Rock
Adorable and I love it and yes tell one of her friends. My sister and brother in law live in Marin and got engaged in San Fransisco many years ago Great place to get engaged and raise a family togehter

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results