shape
carat
color
clarity

February Proposal in Mexico

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

cwbiv

Rough_Rock
Just booked a trip for my g/f & I to head to Mexico over Valentines Day weekend in a few months... Will be popping the question provided I can ever sort through the maze of diamond brokers and salespeople...

I have learned alot from reading this board, and would love to hear any of your ideas on how best to pull this off down there... Obviously the beach at sunset is the leading candidate...

Other than that I am too boring to think of something more exciting than that. That's where you come in. I need some help to think of a more exciting way to do this!

BTW- What is the general opinion on EGL USA certs?

Let me know what you think! Thanks!

Colored Gemstone Nut

Ideal_Rock
Trade

BTW- What is the general opinion on EGL USA certs?

Let me know what you think! Thanks!
----------------

EGL USA certs have been valued for cheaper service and faster turn around time with more cut data than GIA..

Consistent for the most part.

EGL has been known for grading a little on the liberal side (overgrading stones) compared to GIA or AGS but in the long run offer a good service....

robd1438

Rough_Rock
i too am planning on proposing in mexico on the first week of march. i'm in the process of picking the diamond and everything and was planning maybe somehting on the beach watching the sunrise going along the lines of "as this new days begins (sunrise) so does the rest of our life together" or something of that sort. anyone have any good stories or ideas for a tropical proposal? Thanks!

Nicrez

Ideal_Rock
Robd1438, May I just suggest that you try to place the ring in something large and findable on a beach, and that if you ARE over sand, that you at least have a blanket. I know of a coworker who lost her e-ring on a beach and there is some lucky little girl out there with a 1.8 G VVS1 diamond on her sandcastle!

I think it's a great idea, so depending on your girl's favorite activities, try a whole day of relaxing, massage, etc, or a day of scuba and parasailing, and pop the question during sunset, where the ring can still sparkle, but the mood is smooth and sexy! Congrats!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results