shape
carat
color
clarity

Feathers near girdle...crystal on table in ACA...VS2 Opinions please!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
I will be upgrading after my birthday the first week in January or even before. I’ve been watching Whiteflash very closely...This came up in the last few days. They don’t even have the video up yet. What do you think of the feathers and needles near the edges? It’s the size and color I would like...Thoughts? Thank you!
F141215E-ED0C-40EA-957B-F267FD947670.jpeg

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Not an expert @MamaBee but I just wanted to stop in to say, yay you!!! Can’t wait for you to finally have your holy grail!! ❤️
I would trust WF to disclose any problems with it, and would it be an ACA if it had durability problems?

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Not an expert @MamaBee but I just wanted to stop in to say, yay you!!! Can’t wait for you to finally have your holy grail!! ❤
I would trust WF to disclose any problems with it, and would it be an ACA if it had durability problems?

Thanks @Slick1! I’m crossing my T’s and dotting my I’s! Does anyone say that anymore? Haha

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Not an expert @MamaBee but I doubt very much that Whiteflash would sell an ACA VS2 that had issues. I'd be fine with it. It's exciting you found an upgrade stone!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Not an expert @MamaBee but I doubt very much that Whiteflash would sell an ACA VS2 that had issues. I'd be fine with it. It's exciting you found an upgrade stone!

Thanks @junebug17 I’m not rushing into anything. It would be one I’m considering...It may not even be there when I’m ready in January. The crystal on the table is also concerning.

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Did you decide to go up or down in size or up in color?

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock

munchee

Brilliant_Rock
@MamaBee I’m curious, did you get info for future inventory from them? Is that how you get the certificate before its not even there yet? Or is it a custom cut? Thank you in advanced :)

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
@MamaBee I’m curious, did you get info for future inventory from them? Is that how you get the certificate before its not even there yet? Or is it a custom cut? Thank you in advanced :)

@munchee I didn’t know the diamond was coming. I’ve been searching every day trying to decide what to do when the time came to upgrade. I saw it on the Whiteflash site but there wasn’t a video yet. I knew it had to be brand new. When I inquired about it I found out it was already sold.

Dmndsr4evr11

Brilliant_Rock
@munchee I didn’t know the diamond was coming. I’ve been searching every day trying to decide what to do when the time came to upgrade. I saw it on the Whiteflash site but there wasn’t a video yet. I knew it had to be brand new. When I inquired about it I found out it was already sold.

Oh no. I’m sorry.

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@MamaBee I'm sorry to randomly interrupt your thread, but do you mind giving me info on your asscher band? I love it!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
@MamaBee I'm sorry to randomly interrupt your thread, but do you mind giving me info on your asscher band? I love it!

Thank you @lovedogs! It’s on sale now on Blue Nile! It’s the five stone asscher band. The diamonds are so white..They are like F’s!

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you @lovedogs! It’s on sale now on Blue Nile! It’s the five stone asscher band. The diamonds are so white..They are like F’s!

Thanks! I am thinking of having an asscher eternity (or almost eternity) made with material-that-cannot-be-named and I adore the proportion/style of yours.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results