shape
carat
color
clarity

Feather flower fascinators - not from etsy, any recs?

aliciagirl

Shiny_Rock
Hi ladies!

August 21st is getting closer and closer and I'm wishing I had more to report from the planning stages, but my planner has been doing her job so I'm hoping to have lots to say and show once we're all finished!!

What I do need help with is finding a smallish (around 3 & 1/2 to 4 inches in diameter) feather flower fascinator for my birdcage veil, preferably not from Etsy, for less than $65-ish. I purchased a beautiful one on Etsy the first week of June, but it appears the seller has been receiving lots of negative feedback from orders purchased around that time because they aren't arriving! It was supposed to be shipped within 3-5 days and well, it's still not here. While I've had a lot of successful transactions on Etsy up until this point, I simply just don't want to risk it this close to the wedding and most sellers of these items have turn around times of at least 3-4 weeks.

So, can anyone point me in the direction of online stores that maybe sell these sort of things? The bridal shops in my area have, so far, only had them attached to birdcage veils and since I already have a veil, that doesn't work for me!

Any help would be appreciated!

House Cat

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lo boheme is an etsy seller, but she does amazing work. My fascinator came from her and it was just gorgeous. She was courteous and FAST. Her prices are a bit higher than you want to pay but well worth it IMHO.

I let her know I was in a big hurry and had to have my hair piece in two weeks and she came through with flying colors. I know now is the busy season, but I would try her anyway.

aliciagirl

Shiny_Rock
House Cat - Thanks so much for the recommendation! I checked it out and she, unfortunately, isn't taking ANY rush orders at this time. :((

mayachel

Brilliant_Rock
Hey there date twin! Glad to hear you've got things under control. I feel like there are all these nigly things that keep popping up. ME-I got contacts today so that I can see my guests while I stand up at the alter :) Have you checked out Amazon? It's crazy, I know but I did two searches, one for "white feathery hair clip" and one for "white flower hair clip" and came up with a bunch of options in your price range. If you want just a simple flower, they are only $14! (which they should be-but ya know).

aliciagirl

Shiny_Rock
Mayachel - Thanks so much! I hadn't thought of the one place that has EVERYTHING! Looks like they will definitely have something that works for me!

How cool that we're date twins! Do you feel ready? Hard to believe it's less than a month away! We've gotten to take care of the fun stuff and leave all the details to our planner. I kinda feel like I'm missing out on the fun stuff the ladies on the board do with their DIY projects and shopping for vendors, but we're 7 hours away so it definitely would have been really hard!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results