shape
carat
color
clarity

Favor Advice Please

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

dcgator

Brilliant_Rock
Hi there,

I think either way is ok to go, however, I think it really depends on your budget.

FYI: I got a sample of these from another vendor and they are nice =0)

Lanie

Brilliant_Rock
What are you putting in them?

We are having these too. We are going to put a photo of us in them. We choose 2 photos and we are going to stagger them so that a couple won''t get the same photo of us. (if that makes sense). A single person will just get one.

I fully expect them to switch out the photo at some point after the wedding, which is fine with me!

galvana

Brilliant_Rock
Right now, Im thinking we are going to get one set per person and place them at each place setting on the guest tables.
They are pretty in the package with the white bow and im thinking they''ll add to the decor of the tables.
We plan to leave the thank you note that comes with them in them.

Lanie

Brilliant_Rock
Are you putting the same photo in each one? Or the thank you note in one, and a pic in the other?

kbarro1

Shiny_Rock
I think one set per couple. Noone will think twice about that and you will save a little money in the end too!
22.gif

kama_s

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I would probably do one per couple, BUT they would look really nice on each person''s place setting. You could go either way. Cute favours, btw!

galvana

Brilliant_Rock
we are not putting any pics in them, with our crowd, it would be commical, i like how it looks with the thank you note in it so they will all be that way.

Lanie

Brilliant_Rock
Those are the ones we have!!! THey are exactly what they look like...the glass is that same green color. I didn''t mind it, but just make sure you like them.

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/22/2009 3:32:38 PM
Author: iloveprincesscuts
Right now, Im thinking we are going to get one set per person and place them at each place setting on the guest tables.

They are pretty in the package with the white bow and im thinking they''ll add to the decor of the tables.

We plan to leave the thank you note that comes with them in them.

I think this sounds like a good idea, especially if you have people coming who aren''t part of a couple.

galvana

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 4/22/2009 4:55:28 PM
Author: Lanie
Those are the ones we have!!! THey are exactly what they look like...the glass is that same green color. I didn''t mind it, but just make sure you like them.
oh yay! im so excited, i like the color and i think they''ll look so pretty at our tables. we just had out "details" mtg with our wedding coordinator at our reception site tonight.
SOOOOOO excited. 80 days! pah!

Dannielle

Brilliant_Rock
I''d do one per person, but thats just because I think it would look nice with the place settings.

If your budget is tight though you could definately get away with one per couple
1.gif

galvana

Brilliant_Rock
one more question and i hope someone reads this............................do we get favors for the head table?

Lanie

Brilliant_Rock
One set per person would be really nice, if you could afford it (like Danielle suggested). I didn''t want to spend too much on favors, so just one per person for us. The bow does look really nice, especially if your colors look good with that white.

I would put favors at the head table.

galvana

Brilliant_Rock
LOL...........here i go again. FI just sent me these and i think i like these the best, simple and the heart is really pretty!
cheapest price too!
we are going to order these now, im going to write to him and tell him to go for it and we will get them for the head table too!
yay!
http://www.candlesandsuch.com/eb1005-glassphotocoaster.html

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results