shape
carat
color
clarity

Fav online sites for gift shopping?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

widget

Ideal_Rock
In my case, I''d love to be directed to sites that offer neat, different stuff for girls, aged 7 and 5.....

granny widget

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
well widget, my girls are a bit younger at 4 1/2 and 3 but they just love anything having to do with any disney princess. They just re-released Disney's The Little mermaid and have come out with a ton of Ariel toys. my 4 1/2 year old would take anything Ariel which you can get at toysrus or target. my 3 year old loves tinkerbell which is coming back out this year too. They also sell interactive books that come with their own cd's that tell the stories which is pretty cool. Nothing very different I guess, but that's what they are into...

My girls also love any of the fun bath soaps and lip glosses they sell at bath and body works. they have cute little hello kitty things in there now too. not sure if you can get them online but i'd think a 5 and 7 year old would love something like that.

UCLABelle

Ideal_Rock
Hmm...I agree you cannot go wrong with stuff drom disneystore.com but I also loved jewelry at 7 :) So, I would have picked The Little Mermaid DVD (came out when I was about that age!) AND a cool necklace with some rad sapphires...Hopefully, they don''t have the jewelry bug just yet!
2.gif

lucyloo

Shiny_Rock
Hi Granny Widget,

Hopefully, I am not too late for your Christmas shopping. I really like Toys to Grow On. www.ttgo.com.

They have fun different toys that are somewhat educational too.

I have nieces that age and they love Barbie Dancing Princesses right now. I saw Costco had some beautiful Madame Alexander baby dolls(that you can play with) for $29 this weekend.

Hope this helps.
emsmile.gif

mercoledi

Ideal_Rock
Hi Widget,
I've just inherited a bunch of young cousins- and nieces-in-law and did most of their Christmas at the Hunger Site store. The procedes legitimately go to end hunger works wide and they have cute jewelery, accessories and nifty little things (boxes, kaleidascopes) all of which are extremely affordable. I also tend to drop into this store which also sells online. They have cool activity kits for kids, like build a dinosaur, or make a beaded something.

Happy hunting!

ETA: Cool wood puzzle box
Patter blocks don't really look that fun, but I know I had a set of these that I loved circa age 6.

akw94

Brilliant_Rock
Here''s another shop: http://www.toysetcetera.com/

Btw, I love the hunger site''s store. Thanks for sharing that! I just put a number of inexpensive things on my gift list!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results