shape
carat
color
clarity

Fatafelice''s Pro Pics (finally!)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Mandarine

Ideal_Rock
Oh Fata!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I recently came back to PS and although I never really lurk over in the BWW thread...I am so glad I did today!!!!!!!!
Your pictures are STUNNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. I love all the details!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
the birds, the organic feel...just everything! perfection!!!
9.gif

I am so happy you got to have your dream wedding! COngratulations and best wishes for you and MrFata!!!

36.gif
36.gif

M~

fatafelice

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you so much, Mandarine!!!

It's funny...It did occur to me that since I am so late in posting these, most of the ladies who were BIW with me are already married and moved on as well. These new ladies probably have no idea who I am!
3.gif
I am happy to see you and some of the other "already-marrieds" as well!

Mandarine

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/13/2009 11:12:37 AM
Author: fatafelice
Thank you so much, Mandarine!!!

It''s funny...It did occur to me that since I am so late in posting these, most of the ladies who were BIW with me are already married and moved on as well. These new ladies probably have no idea who I am!
3.gif
I am happy to see you and some of the other ''already-marrieds'' as well!
lol...yes, we are old married ladies now!
2.gif

Everything was beautiful!!!!
9.gif

Porridge

Ideal_Rock
Absolutely beautiful!!

katamari

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/12/2009 10:29:48 PM
Author: lulu
That may be the most beautiful dress I''ve seen on this site

I totally agree! Everything else was beautiful, too! Congratulations!
36.gif
36.gif

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
Everything was just stunning-especially you and your hubby!!!!! Congratulations again-I am so glad you finally were able to have your big special day!

emeraldlover1

Ideal_Rock
Fatafelice! I have been waiting for you to post these! Everything looks so amazing!!!! I really would like to do a feature of your wedding on my blog. I love how you incorporated so many rustic details which happens to be a point of my blog itself.

Seriously, that cake was amazing and I didn''t even notice the stand until you pointed it out. You looked beautiful!

akmiss

Brilliant_Rock
fatafelice! You have my favorite PS dress of all time! You and your groom look so happy and in awe of each other
36.gif
I am so glad that you were able to wear the dress during your amazing vow renewal! Congrats again
36.gif

fatafelice

Brilliant_Rock
Porridge: Thanks!

Katamari: Aw, thank you so much!

Rhbgirl24: I just wish I hadn''t saved so many of the details for the last minute!
2.gif

Neatfreak: Thank you! A lot of people thought we were crazy to do it twice, but I am so glad that we did.

Emeraldlover1: I am so flattered! And thank you for trying to make me feel better about the cake (it was SO much worse in person, lol!).
3.gif

Akmiss: I consider that an incredible compliment, since there are so many amazingly beautiful dresses around here! Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results