shape
carat
color
clarity

FAST MOUNTING?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Sizzle

Brilliant_Rock
Where can I find a semi mount in a hurry, like 2-3 days delivered? I don''t think Overnight Mountings sells to individuals. Any ideas?

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
Can''t you just walk into a store and buy one?

Sizzle

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/9/2009 1:54:39 PM
Author: neatfreak
Can''t you just walk into a store and buy one?
That''s what I thought, especially because I''m just looking for a 6 prong Tiffany or Tiffany Replica! I swear I need to move to a BIG city. This area has nothing "off the rack" that''s not yellow gold!

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
You could always call a few stores in a nearby city to see what they have!

Do you need just the mounting, or do you need it set within that time frame as well? Because probably just about any PS vendor (or other vendor, for that matter) could overnight or 2-day air an empty mounting to you.

Sizzle

Brilliant_Rock
I actually just want the mount. I would like a stuller solstice if possible, but most of the vendors sites say you have to buy the diamond to get the mounting from them. Any ideas!?

LAJennifer

Ideal_Rock
Shoot an email to this ebay store:

http://cgi.ebay.com/14k-DIAMOND-ENGAGEMENT-RING-SETTING-SEMI-MOUNT_W0QQitemZ220373280715QQihZ012QQcategoryZ92913QQtcZphotoQQcmdZViewItemQQ_trksidZp1742.m153.l1262

They might be able to rush you something.

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Can''t your jeweller overnight a Stuller solstice? It is rather puzzling that it can''t be done.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results