shape
carat
color
clarity

Fantastic cooking magazine-Cuisine at Home

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

eks6426

Ideal_Rock
My girlfriend got a copy of a magazine...Cuisine at Home...free in the mail. The main cover recipe was for Chicken Picatta. She made it and it''s become one of her favorite recipes. She passed the magazine off to me and I have made several things just from one issue with each of them being really good.

Cuisine at Home is different than a lot of cooking magazines in that it actually "teaches" you techniques rather than just listing recipes. One tip in the issue my friend got was How & Why to Clarify butter. Another was tips on pounding chicken for the Chicken Piccatta recipe.

Anyway, I was just really impressed with the magazine so I subscribed. I got my first issue this week and have already had a successful dinner from it. As my husband puts it, the food is nice restaurant quality. Now, each time I make something out of it he jokes with me on how much he would have expected to pay in a restaurant for the dish.

Also, there are no ads in the magazine which is nice. It''s entirely paid for by subscription. I used to get Taste of Home but never really did much with it. Cuisine at Home is so much better!

Anyway, here''s the link: http://cuisineathome.com/index.php

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Cool! I just signed up for my one year subscription with a free trial issue! I love the fact that there are no ads, I hate paying money for magazines that are 60% advertising. Thanks for the info. and happy cooking!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results