shape
carat
color
clarity

false alarm

Sooie

Rough_Rock
So my B-day was a few days ago. BF was so sweet. He has brought home roses I think four times in last month, just because. So I got more on my B-day, plus a card, a suprise dinner out and a really nice gift. Then he told me I had to wait a couple days for my last gift. This definitely got me suspicious. He had to work on the weekend and I was hanging out with him. He told me I would get my gift that night. When we got home I walked into the house and it was full of friends and family! They had it all decorated, full of balloons, with dinner and everything! Cake, gifts, the whole tamale! Totally awesome surprise!! It was a blast! Ha, so many group hugs, it was hilarious! Our families sooooo love each other! So, not quite the suprise I was kinda hoping for, but how can I complain. :lol:

madelise

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Aww, happy birthday Sooie! That's so sweet of him to throw you a birthday surprise with your loved ones!! :appl: Oh that's a good enough reason to wait a little bit more :twirl:

lkc84

Rough_Rock
Aww, that's so sweet!! Happy Birthday! That would be one false alarm I'd totally not be mad about. Sounds like a blast!

sweetpea&babycorn

Brilliant_Rock
That's so sweet of your SO, Sooie! Happy Birthday!! I'm sorry it wasn't a proposal, but at least you guys are building happy memories until he does pop the question!

pandabee

Ideal_Rock
aww too bad it wasn't a proposal but it's still a nice surprise!! I second the notion that it's great you have some more awesome memories before it's official ;)) *dust* that it's soon!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results