shape
carat
color
clarity

Falling in love all over again...?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
Do you ever feel as though you''re falling in love all over again... with one of your jewelry pieces?

I go through phases with my stuff, which I''m sure most people do. Lately I feel as though I''ve been falling in love all over again with my engagement ring. Don''t get me wrong, I''ve always loved it - but for the past couple of weeks I''ve been feeling that same ''rush'' over my ring that I did in the weeks following my engagement. I didn''t even noticed it had faded until it came back
5.gif

AdiS

Brilliant_Rock
Absolutely! I rummage in my jewelry box, find something I haven''t seen in ages and I''m usually like "Oh, this is lovely! How come I don''t wear it that often?!" Then I take it out and wear it for a few weeks/months until I find another forgotten beauty. That''s why I love having so many pretty pieces. We have a never-ending love affair, jewels and I. lol

Bliss

Ideal_Rock
Yes! I fall in love with my e-ring every day. The funny thing is, the more my love grows for DH - it, too, gets more sparkly! Other jewelry, not so much. There are my "go to" staple pieces that I enjoy on a daily basis and then there''s my other jewelry that I bring out for special events. There is so much sentimental value that goes along with why and how I acquired each piece! I was thinking the other day, however, that I would be more devastated if I lost my plain jane wedding band over my e-ring and eternity band combined. I guess I''m sentimental that way! It was what we were married with because the eternity band wasn''t ready in time. THAT ring, I''d feel so lost without and it''s totally irreplaceable.

Kelli

Ideal_Rock
I fall in love with my e-ring all over again every time I see it outside with the sun behind me, or when I''m in my kitchen! Or at the theatre where we do our dance performances. It''s just so dazzling!

Elmorton

Ideal_Rock
I''ve been sick for a week or so - last night I slipped on my wedding set to go run an errand and have dinner with DH and I thought I was going to squeal b/c my ring felt so beautiful on my finger.

I find that I "like" other pieces as in I think "ohhh this is gorgeous!" when I find it in my jewelry box, but it''s just my e-ring that gives me shivers.

fieryred33143

Ideal_Rock
I''ve been feeling that way about my e-ring too. I had to retire it about a month ago but on days when it does fit, I get so excited to wear it and see it sparkle.

tigian

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/2/2009 9:44:13 AM
Author: Bliss
Yes! I fall in love with my e-ring every day. The funny thing is, the more my love grows for DH - it, too, gets more sparkly! Other jewelry, not so much. There are my ''go to'' staple pieces that I enjoy on a daily basis and then there''s my other jewelry that I bring out for special events. There is so much sentimental value that goes along with why and how I acquired each piece! I was thinking the other day, however, that I would be more devastated if I lost my plain jane wedding band over my e-ring and eternity band combined. I guess I''m sentimental that way! It was what we were married with because the eternity band wasn''t ready in time. THAT ring, I''d feel so lost without and it''s totally irreplaceable.
Me too!
9.gif

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
LOL musey - I totally thought this thread was going to be about falling in love all over again with your SO
3.gif

I definitely periodically fall in love with my wedding set all over again, but for me that usually directly corresponds to when I get around to cleaning it and then its extra sparkly and gorgeous
1.gif

jewelerman

Ideal_Rock
I get what you are saying...I may not wear a piece for monthes and then am reminded why I enjoy it so much.Yesterday I wore a sterling pendant that I recieved from my mothers best friend when I was 10 years old...It created a jewelry theme for the day...wearing jewelry that were gifts from friends or family members.

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
Yup.
5.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results