shape
carat
color
clarity

fake juicy handbag

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

maggie123

Rough_Rock
Hi, I am really upset with ebay, they want me to prove it is a fake, I have all the information from people that it is a fake but where do I get a proof of authenticity or appraisal. No store wants to help. Juicy couture will not even talk to you, they say if you havent bought it from them they cannot help you. Dont these people want these fake sellers to be caught. I cannot believe how hard it is to get something in writing, how to spot a fake juicy. I even have a serial number and no one will check it. What can I do? Can anyone please help.
29.gif

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
hi maggie, you might try posting your question in the ebay section on the purse forum. those ladies are very knowledgable about ebay and bags so they might have some good advice for you. I''m sorry, ebay is so scary these days
7.gif

maggie123

Rough_Rock
thanks I will try that.

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
I am not really sure what to tell you. You might just be out of luck unfortunately. I lost almost 2000.00 on an Hermes bag and due to copyright infringement issues, was told they could confiscate my bag, but she felt bad for me and did not...I have had terrible luck with Ebay on this stuff and just simply will not do it again. I either have the money for the real thing bought in a legit store or I do not get it. I ended wasting a ton of money and it was ridiculous...

dani13

Ideal_Rock
I am really sorry about this, Margaret....

The same thing happenned to me last yr...Thought I was getting a designer bag, but instead got a terrible copy....lost about $500 bucks...I was so pissed too, no one would help me, and EBay blew me off when I contacted them. I never again bought high priced items again from EBay- actually, I have not bought from them since- I was so turned off. I completely agree with Diamondfan....
8.gif

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
I actually broke my self enforced boycott of Ebay and got a Nintendo Wii fo rmy son. I overpaid, I knew that, and I did get it, the guy was responsive and overnighted it to me as promised. But I will NEVER buy a handbag from it again. I do not care from who. Who has multiples of the hottest and hardest to get bags all the time to sell there? Makes me very suspicious. There is a HUGE traffic in imposter bags, and some of the companies are making copies that are so good, and it is really hard to tell the difference. To me, though, I would rather save and get the real thing and know it is real, instead of blowing hundreds, and getting totally upset in the process. I am not someone to carry a fake bag, if I did not mind that, then I would not care what I get from Ebay. I just learned, if it seems to good to be true it likely IS. I will not part my money that way again...

goldenstar

Brilliant_Rock
I too have stopped buying handbags from Ebay. There are simply too many fakes out there. This happened to me before with a Louis Vuitton wallet and I never did it again.

How did you pay for the bag? You can file a claim with Paypal if you went through them. I''ve done it before and they''re pretty easy to deal with. They''ll likely make you send the bag back to the seller, show proof of shipment, and then take the money from the seller and give it back to you. Also, if you used a credit card-- a lot of companies offer different types of consumer protection. Capital One reversed a charge for me when I got something on Ebay that never arrived. I always use a credit card for Ebay purchases, never a checking account transfer. The credit cards charges can be disputed and sometimes reversed.

jamiesorr

Shiny_Rock
Here is a forum for purses that I sometimes read. They seem to have good information. Maybe they can provide you with some tips.--Hope this helps!

1.gif
link

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results