shape
carat
color
clarity

fake fruit

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

ponderer

Shiny_Rock
Have any of you brides run across a fairly inexpensive, yet quality place to find artificial fruit for centerpieces? I am especially interested in golden or red apples for a friends wedding this fall.

Thanks

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
Have you looked at places like Michaels, Jo Ann Fabric, Walmart, KMart etc? I have no idea how much faux fruit costs but those are the palces I''d look for it.

flopkins

Ideal_Rock
maybe try places like ROss/TJMaxx/Marshalls. Or Michaels or Joanns when they have a sale.

plantationcatt

Shiny_Rock
Sounds silly, but I think I''m using real fruit for my centerpieces, same colors as boquet (Pinks, oranges, yellows, greens...: grapefruits, oranges, lemons, limes...one fruit per table...). Real fruit is cheaper than fake, usually...and we might just have the MC announce that they can take the fruit home as part of their favors or something~Ha!

sarie_j

Shiny_Rock
I''m using real fruit at my wedding as well -- my colors are bright red and lime green so red apples and granny smith apples are perfect, also am throwing in a touch of yellow with some lemons--

Any reason why you don''t want real fruit? Apples are pretty cheap (real ones are cheaper than any fake ones I''ve seen that look decent), also I''m thinking that at least this way I''m not left with tons of fake fruit that I won''t ever use again and am having them served at the brunch the day after my wedding with fruit dip and my mom is making her famous lemonade out of the lemons --
Just a thought --

larussel03

Brilliant_Rock
Some venues do not allow you to bring in external food, maybe that''s why?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results