shape
carat
color
clarity

Fabulous Fakery?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Jambalaya

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I wear fake jewelry. It's a huge amount of fun because fakes now have some real great settings compared to years ago. I also have discovered Swarovski jewelry and I can't believe how beautiful the crystal is. Even though the metal is just base metal plated in gold or silver, the designs are just dreamy and the lead crystal is stunning.

I know we're not usually allowed to discuss fakes, so I'll keep this short: Is there any chance at all that we could have a special dispensation for one thread in Hangout to show off our fakes and beloved pieces of other costume jewelry? I just think it would be fun, and it's a question I've been meaning to ask for a while. But perhaps it's not in the spirit of Pricescope. If not, that's fine, but I thought I'd ask!

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Check these out, I have been waiting for them to start cutting more of them - thinking about getting one before I commit to getting a real diamond cushion to add my bling, plus it would make a cool travelling or when I don't want to wear a real diamond ring too;

https://betterthandiamond.com/products/Amora-Gem-AVC.html

Jambalaya

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hopefully we will be allowed one thread to post and discuss fakes. but this is Ps, and perhaps not many people wear fakes.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Jambalaya, I tried "fabulous fakery" (haha love your phrase) only once and learned it was not for me. I never wore/wear this piece of jewelry and it was not cheap. I learned an expensive lesson. That for me, only the real thing will do. I purchased 18K yellow gold earrings from JbEG a few years ago when they were still a bling team and it cost 2K. They are gorgeous settings but knowing it has OEC Asha "fake" diamonds in the settings just ruin it for me mind wise at least. I wore this pair literally ONE time. That's an expensive per wear use cost. ::) Live and learn. And of course it is different for everyone but for me I learned mind clean is critical and that means only real gems and diamonds for me especially if a piece is pricey.

If we are allowed to discuss this topic I would happily share a pic of these earrings with you. My only "fabulous fakery" piece. 8)

Ella

Brilliant_Rock
Staff member
Premium
Sorry folks, not at this time but I will let the owner of the site know.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results