shape
carat
color
clarity

Eyelash Extensions - I got ''em!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

LAJennifer

Ideal_Rock
This place is Westwood was having a special for Spa Week - eyelash extensions for $50! This special was for one hour only, so it isn''t a full set - just mostly on the outer corners. However, I am going to go back this week for another hour and get some more. I''ve always thought about getting them for the wedding (in September), but I wanted to try them out first so I can see how long they last, etc. I''ve gotten so many compliments! I''m in love. Here is where I got them if anyone is interested:

BEBA Beauty Skin and Body Day Spa
2041 Westwood Boulevard
West Los Angeles, CA 90025
www.bebabeauty.com

glaucomflecken

Brilliant_Rock
pics! pics! if they are pretty long lasting for the price I would love to do that!

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yes pics!!! I love things like that!

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
do you likes??

do you happen to know if they were NovaLash brand? i just did a search to see if anyone in my area does it and this brand showed up. they offer it an hour away from me. seems worth the drive! do you know how long they last?

icekid

Ideal_Rock
I''d love to see pics too- sounds really cool!

ky6

Shiny_Rock
I have never heard of this, but I am definitely intrigued. I must see pictures!

LAJennifer

Ideal_Rock
I have an appointment on thursday to get some more applied - I''ll see if my fiance can take some pics afterwards and help me post them (I still haven''t posted any pics of my engagement ring that I got in November) since I''m very technologically challenged.
37.gif

curlygirl

Ideal_Rock
Ooh yes, please post pictures. I''ve been very curious about this process. I have long, thick eyelashes so I probably wouldn''t do it but I''m dying to hear about the whole thing. Does it hurt? Is it uncomfortable when they are doing it? Details!!!!

LAJennifer

Ideal_Rock
To answer everyone''s questions - I don''t know what brand they were but I will ask when I return this week. I do know that the eyelashes are mink. It wasn''t uncomfortable at all - you just basically lay there with your eyes closed. The most uncomfortable part (and it wasn''t that bad) was at the beginning - they have to tape down your lower lashes. They told me that if you take real good care of them (no rubbing your eyes - don''t wear mascara - no oily products - use water based makeup remover, don''t sleep on them, etc) that they can last 2 months. I will keep everyone posted on that. I really love them.
36.gif

gingerBcookie

Brilliant_Rock
ditto! pics please!!

selflove

Brilliant_Rock
pictures! pictures! does the special end this week? I work in westwood, I should stop there on my way home!!! and I didn''t wear mascara today...its an OMEN!

Melinda

Shiny_Rock
PICS!!!

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/21/2006 6:26:10 PM
Author: LAJennifer
To answer everyone''s questions - I don''t know what brand they were but I will ask when I return this week. I do know that the eyelashes are mink. It wasn''t uncomfortable at all - you just basically lay there with your eyes closed. The most uncomfortable part (and it wasn''t that bad) was at the beginning - they have to tape down your lower lashes. They told me that if you take real good care of them (no rubbing your eyes - don''t wear mascara - no oily products - use water based makeup remover, don''t sleep on them, etc) that they can last 2 months. I will keep everyone posted on that. I really love them.
36.gif

that website for novalashes that i was reading said you could wear non-waterproof mascera.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results