shape
carat
color
clarity

Eye Creams? I''m looking OLD!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

roo

Rough_Rock
i''m still a youngin- (just turned 24) but have been addicted to beauty products since age 12!
but whenever i do makeup on clients, i always start out with MAC fast response eye cream.

love love love this stuff.

$25 for a tube. it''s got herbs and caffeine in it to help de-puff and smooth your eye area. i swear, your delicate eye skin feels like silk.

i''ve tried this stuff thru mornings with a hangover, nights of crying my eyes out, and even rolling out of bed because i overslept and i never have that "just woke up didn''t have a great night''s sleep" look.

if you don''t wanna drop $25 right away, ask for a sample. one of those samples will last you for at least a week.

Tybee

Brilliant_Rock
ah caffeine... at least I could get it through my skin! lol!

biblobaggins23

Shiny_Rock
hmmmmm...hylexin i heard is good. and neova which is sold in medical spas.

eks6426

Ideal_Rock
Tybee--I don''t have anything to add on the eye cream itself, but I''ve been using the Bare Escentuals "Well Rested" cover up color and it really helps cover the dark circles for me. I have the Bisque color too, but the yellowness of the Well Rested color seems to cover the dark circles much better. I actually do the Bisque first then a layer of the Well Rested then the regular foundation. It works better than anything else I''ve tried at cover the dark circles.

Now, if you come up with an eye cream that gets rid of them that would be even better!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results