shape
carat
color
clarity

Experts Alert - Making the Difference

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

pricescope

Ideal_Rock
Dear Ice and Rock,You both are the best at helping consumers. I trully appreciate very much your participation in RockyTalky.My personal request to you both: please refrain from personal attacks. I know you both sincerely want to help people so please do not bring personal controversies to public forum.Let's keep this place pleasant and comfortable for everybody. That should make a difference. Please help us with that.Thank you very much for your cooperation.

Iceman

Brilliant_Rock

StevL

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Looks to me as this is between Rock, Mcgivern, and their customer.I can certainly see the customers side, they just simply wanted an outside opinion.I'm not sure I see any other side to this.Oh well, you guys can work it out, as you both are adults.------------------

RockDoc

Ideal_Rock
OUTCOME!The customer is happy, thanks to multiple listings for the same stone here on Pricescope, he found another dealer who also listed the stone, and was very courteous when I called on behalf of the consumer.The stone is on its way in.The new seller is happy
I'm happy.
The customer is happy.
and Pricescope should be happy because listing more than one person sellng a stone provides an alternative for the purchaser.
So who's ultimately loses?THREE GUESSES!rockdoc
------------------

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results