shape
carat
color
clarity

Exciting news!!

babygirl

Shiny_Rock
Ok, so I''m not engaged yet, but I have a supermegaexciting update!! Bf is in town for the weekend and he let it slip last night that he bought the diamond yesterday!!!! I am SO excited!! No clue what it looks like/size/etc, nor do I know when he''ll get the actual ring but I am SO excited by this latest news!

Also, I did a load of laundry this a.m. and had to take the things out of bf''s pockets to put his pants in the wash and I saw the receipt for the stone and it took EVERY SINGLE OUNCE OF ENERGY IN MY BODY TO RESIST TAKING A PEEK. So proud of myself!!

redhead02

Shiny_Rock
Awwww yaaaaaaaaaaaay! That IS exciting. And good for you for not peeking! The receipt wouldn''t have said anything about the specs anyway....or maybe it would have, I don''t know. But good job regardless.

Hope you get to find out more soon!

Grlsbestfrnd

Brilliant_Rock
That''s really exciting news! I''m proud of you for not peeking lol

Luckyeshe

Ideal_Rock
Oh wow!!! What awesome news!!! I envy you your self control!! I''d have looked, I know I wouldn''t be able to restrain myself!!! Good job!!!!

HopeDream

Ideal_Rock
That''s wonderful Babygirl!

I''m very impressed by your willpower. Will your BF have your ring set locally?

Keep us posted.

mary poppins

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That''s super exciting. I hope he gets the ring and proposes soon!

PumpkinPie

Ideal_Rock
how exciting! :)

babygirl

Shiny_Rock
I hope so too, MP. I''m not sure where he''ll have it set. The company he bought the diamond from does really nice (and inexpensive!) work, so I''m thinking he''ll go with them. (It''s a wholesaler or I''d plug them here). We''re a ways apart at the moment (1000 miles) so if he chose to go with them, he''d be working mostly over the phone. He mentioned that the woman he spoke to said they could work with him to come up with anything he wanted, and before he flew home he was asking me about jewelry insurance, which is definitely a good sign. I''m actually pretty sure he''ll have it set there as I definitely don''t remember seeing a sparkly diamond kicking around my apartment this weekend! (And he isn''t very good at hiding- as evidenced by him leaving receipts on the table until I had to say, "Oh my god would you DO something with those so I''m not tempted to look at them??")

I am SO excited though. I''ve been seriously losing my mind lately and we have something like seven weddings this year and I have engagement on the brain even more so than usual! Needless to say, I''ve been acting QUITE charming lately! I''m sure bf has been very impressed.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results