shape
carat
color
clarity

Everyone is invited to a doggie birthday party :)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

princessv

Brilliant_Rock
Today was my little Minko''s birthday and we ended up having a birthday party for him, complete with a homemade dog edible birthday cake!

LOL So here are some pictures! I hope they aren''t too small.

Minko 001.jpg

princessv

Brilliant_Rock
Darn that is teeny let me try another. This is him and his little girlfriend, Margo who is actually owned by my best friend. She''s one lucky girl as she''s a rescue dog!

Minko 002.jpg

princessv

Brilliant_Rock
Birthday boy with his cake! Of course he only had a little piece as we didn''t want them to get sick.
9.gif

Sorry about the teeny pictures!

Minko 004.jpg

princessv

Brilliant_Rock
Here he is digging right in LOL

Minko 005.jpg

AndyRosse

Ideal_Rock
Oh, how adorable! And Happy Birthday to him!

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Too cute!!! Happy birthday to your baby (January babies are special).

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Awww Happy Birthday Minko!!! Those pics are just precious!!!
36.gif

MiniMouse

Brilliant_Rock
Looks like Minko had a great birthday. I don''t suppose you shared his cake?!!

EdSkinner

Shiny_Rock
cute pooch, happy birthday to him. How old is he?

snogirl17

Shiny_Rock
Happy Birthday to your doggie!
here is a picture of our lil Halo''s 1st birthday. This is a dog friendly peanutbutter bone.
Did you make that cake for your pup? If so may i have the recipie?

halo birthday 3.jpg

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hehe too cute, I love doggie bdays! We went to a bday party for one of Portia''s buddies last weekend; two of her other buddies are having bdays in Feb and March so I think we''ll be going to another party and then in April Portia turns 2 so it''d be yet another!

The parties are so much fun because it gives the dogs a chance to re-socialize and play since they have not seen as much of each other as they do in the summer, during colder winter months!

moon river

Brilliant_Rock

princessv

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks everyone Minko feels ''extra loved''! LOL It sucks because I''m usually 4 hours away from him as he''s had to stay with my parents after I had to relocated...no complaints from him though but he does get sad usually the day after I leave.

Minimouse: Actually, I had to try a piece since it was all regular human food that I put in it (peanut butter honey carrot cake with cream cheese icing) it didn''t taste bad actually and is alot less sweet than what human cakes taste like which = healthier too!

Hammer: Minko just turned 5 years old and he''s still as playful as a puppy!

beanie: Halo is adorable!! Yes I did make the cake and the recipe can be found here http://www.dogbirthdaysandparties.com/Qstore/dogbirthdaycakerecipe.htm I made the very first one but double the peanut butter and halfed the oil. Also the frosting was made out of 1 package cream cheese + 2 tablespoons of honey and the brown frosting for the letters we used the same but added some carob powder. Here''s a close up pic in case you''re interested!

Mara: I agree doggie parties are so much fun! I only wish I could take him to more LOL

Minko 006.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results