shape
carat
color
clarity

Every dog needs one of these...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
http://www.quintessentialpet.com/Colorless+Diamond+Pet+Necklace.html

yeah right! GET IN LINE! I wish I had $8k to burn on diamonds for fun...nevermind buying a necklace for my DOG!
2.gif

The odd thing is that it notes 'diamonds' then it notes 'pink sapphires' but the description says 'diamonds'. Are pink sapphires diamonds now? Cha-ching!

chialea

Brilliant_Rock
>Exquisite colorless pink sapphire necklace. Makes a beautiful ladies' bracelet as well!

Ok, is it just me, but is "diamond" more appealing than "colourless pink sapphire"?

I wonder how long it would take a cat to completely dismantle one of these. It's a somewhat tempting experiment... distract me from the lack of a ring
sad.gif

(Sorry, not to whine... I'm just impatient, and have been for several months, and it doesn't look like there's anything in the pipeline that meets my specs. Perhaps I need to buy a bigger diamond just so I have different specs!)

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
I just realized what it is...they have a pink sapphire necklace as well and it looks like they used the same copy for both webpages, but forgot to change some text...ha ha.

Also the pink sapphire necklace is $8k as well. Hmm diamonds for $8k or pink sapphires for that same $8k? That's a tough one!
9.gif

My girlfriend and I were noting that her dog would promptly eat the diamond collar, then she'd be feeding the dog beans to make her go to the bathroom, then .... well you get the picture.
sick.gif

chialea

Brilliant_Rock
I bet if you did that you could sell the dog for more than $8k... It'd be just like the golden goose, but somewhat messier.

"Look! The amazing diamond-laying dog!"

bling

Shiny_Rock
if i could afford this for mako, doug would kill me! but how much fun would that be! i have to admit, mako is a boy dog..but i did buy him a blue cz dog bone trinket for his collar..oh, if only he could talk...hehehehe...couldnt help it!
9.gif
naughty.gif

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock

CaptAubrey

Brilliant_Rock
personally, i'd like someone to explain to me what a "colorless pink sapphire" is.

chialea

Brilliant_Rock
----------------
On 6/16/2004 7:11:45 PM CaptAubrey wrote:

personally, i'd like someone to explain to me what a 'colorless pink sapphire' is.
----------------

More manly.

niceice

Brilliant_Rock
At that price point, maybe we should open a "Pet Section" on our web site... At those prices we could do quite well.

chialea

Brilliant_Rock
Personally, I postulate that people possibly will even plump for "pet piercings" (perish the perfidity!)

luckyhonu

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Not sure how Greg is going to feel about this...but..

I like the Pink!
3.gif

bling

Shiny_Rock
mara! love it! that will look precious on her..hmmm..i think i need to check out that site a tad more..
appl.gif
naughty.gif

niceice

Brilliant_Rock
Oh yea, that puppy is definitely going to be very excited about his new diamond studded Prince Albert
rolleyes.gif

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
hehehe bling..there are some other awesome sites I found too:

www.pamperedpuppy.com which seems to be a compilation site leading to other sites through searches, so its very extensive

www.quintessentialpet.com which carries the really expensive stuff (I am drooling over the baby blue lizard dog collar for $100..hmmm)

www.room-candy.com/preview.asp?catid=18 which has the CUTEST dog beds ever...I'm going to wait til she is a bit bigger to be sure I get the right size, but I like the rectangular ones at the bottom in the baby pink and yellow pattern or the Hamptons. *drool* Maybe I can sleep on it. I laughed myself silly when I saw they had Juicy Velour beds!

http://store.yahoo.com/barkspupavenue1/ lots of fun items here too. I don't know where to shop first!

Doug is going to love me after you see all these sites!! HAHA.
2.gif

pricescope

Ideal_Rock
Mara,
Don't waste any money on dog's bed, I have feeling she will be sleeping in yours anyway. Does she already?
snore.gif

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
haa! no that is where Greg puts his foot down. no dog in the bed he says.
11.gif

I got her a dog bed at the store yesterday, soft cotton in a sage green so it matches our decor...hee hee. She likes it (chewing the corner) but she prefers to sleep under the ottoman in the living room and she sleeps in the corner of the office behind my chair or on my feet when she is upstairs. So she isn't into the 'dog bed' just yet...so I won't invest in the pricey ones until I know for sure she will use it!

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
too cute....i thought about having beautiful fancy bed fitting of my beasts made...until I got a new air conditioner last month....well, it was love at first sight and the most coveted spot in the house. I have a big ol a/c box in my living room......I don't have the heart to get rid of it...maybe "ghetto chic" will be a new trend?

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
I believe that Tinkerbel and Paris Hilton shop at Fifi & Romeos....coming online soon....(that poor, poor dog)!!!
1.gif

chialea

Brilliant_Rock
I wanted to get a nice cat bed for my kitty, but I didn't bother, as he's having none of it. It's better to find out pre-expensive-purchace for sure.

I don't know if it works with dogs, but for the cat, he'll be much more likely to sleep on the blankets I made, I think because they smell like me (my SO says he's trying to suck the love out of the blanket I made for him). perhaps an old teeshirt or pillowcase (or reaaally old pillow) might help encourage a napspot?

sumi

Brilliant_Rock
----------------
On 6/17/2004 6:16:54 PM chialea wrote:

I wanted to get a nice cat bed for my kitty, but I didn't bother, as he's having none of it. It's better to find out pre-expensive-purchace for sure.

I don't know if it works with dogs, but for the cat, he'll be much more likely to sleep on the blankets I made, I think because they smell like me (my SO says he's trying to suck the love out of the blanket I made for him). perhaps an old teeshirt or pillowcase (or reaaally old pillow) might help encourage a napspot?----------------

Yeah, I got a cat bed for my cats, but neither of them have used it. They both like to sleep with us on our bed at night. One cat likes to sleep literally like on my poor husband's head. That cat is black and my husband has black hair, so sometimes I get a little confused when I haven't totally woken up yet. The other cat like to sleep either on my belly or near my legs somewhere. I love waking up to two cats looking at me with such adoration and love!

My husband didn't like them sleeping in our bed at first. But, if we close the door to the bedroom, they both meow and scratch at the door ALL NIGHT. Since they are strictly indoor cats, we though it wouldn't hurt to let them sleep with us.

derekinla

Shiny_Rock
Mara,

Love your new avatar
2.gif
!

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
Chialea aned Sumi: One of my cats is my alarm clock...he sits right on my belly in the am (the worst time b/c I'm trying to stay in bed and not get up and pee!) and he just blows hot fish breath in my face and gives me free dermabrasion on my face...then, when the big fat one sees a sign of life out of me...it's ALL over...CONSTANT meowing and crying until he gets fed.....I bought a really pretty toile cat bed...and the one cat loves the top of the a/c box and one sleeps on top of the tv...lol

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results