shape
carat
color
clarity

Ever had a girl crush?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

kama_s

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 4/14/2009 8:06:23 PM
Author: musey
Plenty! I call them friend crushes, though
1.gif
Love if you would expand on that!
1.gif

ETA: I didnt mean that in an offensive way, I'm just curious to know what you meant by that.
35.gif

Maria D

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Thanks for that "essay" whitby; I think you''ve hit the nail on the head. I''m a high school teacher in the same school as my 15 year old daughter and am amazed at all the PDA (hugging, hand-holding) among the girls. In front of adults, "you look pretty today" is replaced by "wow, you are totally hot!" When the adults aren''t around, the language is much much racier to the point of what I would consider to be raunchy but they seem to take in stride.

As for myself, I remember crushing on this one girl on and off from elementary school through high school. I just wanted to BE her. She was so pretty and nice, had a great sense of humor, was "good" without being "goody-goody". We were never in the same circle of friends, but our worlds would sometimes collide and over the years I would think, wow, she still nice, pretty, funny and without conceit. After graduating, I didn''t see her (or most of my graduating class for that matter) until I went to my 20th year reunion. So I told her then that I had always admired her and of course she was STILL beautiful and still gracious as ever.

Now I have a crush on Valerie Bertinelli. We''re the same age and height, LOL!

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
lol I was talking this over with one of my friends that I''ve known for years and we both remembered that we did have a girl crush! I was more acquaintances with her but we did dance class together and she was such a fabulous dancer. I really envied how she was able to move (still do!). She was beautiful and had the coolest accent ever (she was foreign). Would love to be able to move the way she did.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results