shape
carat
color
clarity

Even the US Navy is spying on you.

Sky56

Brilliant_Rock
I've figured out long ago that the government is spying on me and everyone else. I don't worry about it personally because I have nothing to hide, but the idea of it is very creepy and troublesome. 8)

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sky56|1395516402|3639482 said:
I've figured out long ago that the government is spying on me and everyone else. I don't worry about it personally because I have nothing to hide, but the idea of it is very creepy and troublesome. 8)

I am not naïve. Not having had proof of the spying prior to some of the recent revelations does not mean that I, also, did not know that the government has been spying on me for decades. Knowing it and having evidence of it are two different matters, however. At least in my opinion. When one has evidence of wrongdoing, it behooves one to take some action on it, even if that action is only to make the knowledge wider spread.

Thank you for posting, Karl.

Link to thread on the mythical right of privacy...[URL='https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/the-mythical-right-of-privacy.199932/']https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/the-mythical-right-of-privacy.199932/[/URL]

Deb/AGBF
:wavey:

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Are you aware that the NSA is capable of storing, and therefore is now recording and storing, every single phone call made in a country? And that other countries are also doing that? Supposedly it destroys them after 30 days, but would you want to bet real money on that?

This is from the March 18 edition of "The New York Times".

"The National Security Agency is recording all telephone calls and their routing data in one foreign country and retaining that information for a month so that it can be analyzed later, according to a report based on a top secret intelligence document.

Similar but less comprehensive efforts exist in at least four other foreign countries, according to a classified 2013 document provided by Edward J. Snowden, the former agency contractor.

The collection effort was first disclosed on Tuesday by The Washington Post, which cited a classified summary of the program, code-named Mystic. The Post account said that the summary, also leaked by Mr. Snowden, noted that 'every single' phone call in one foreign country was saved for 30 days before being purged.

With each new disclosure of N.S.A. spying programs and their deep reach into communications around the globe, the data known to be retained by the agency grows. Still, it is not surprising that spy agencies can now record every call in a country, given the declining costs of data storage, said John Villasenor, a professor at the University of California, Los Angeles, who is also affiliated with the Brookings Institution."

Deb/AGBF
:read:

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
But what do they want to know??? I am so boring...I can't imagine why they'd waste gajillions of dollars doing this undercover research on me when they could just bring me a $20 bottle of wine (just make it a malbec, NSA, Navy, etc.) and I'll sing like a canary.

TC1987

Brilliant_Rock
I drive a land yacht. I'm very flattered the federal gumment has appointed the Navy to track me. How appropriate. :lol:

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Look all you want, I have nothing to hide!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results