shape
carat
color
clarity

Even More for the Perfume Fans: esp. citrus lovers

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

divergrrl

Ideal_Rock
I was walking through the mall with hubby & son yesterday and lo and behold, as I walked past the Body Shop, a familiar scent filled the air....

Could it be? No.......they discontinued my favorite scent years ago!

I look, and what to my wondering eyes should appear?

PINK GRAPEFRUIT IS BACK!

soaps, showergel, scrubs, body butter....I bought it all...took a long shower, my whole bathroom smells like pink grapefruit goodness.

Body Shops is different from any other grapefruit, because it actually smells like you are eating a juicy ruby red. Hold the soap & you can''t decide whether to wash with it or take a bite out of it....its truly mouth watering.

I''m in heaven...absolute heaven.

Jeannine

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
mmmm, I love citrus! I will check it out!

justjulia

Ideal_Rock
Me too! I''ll have to go, too.

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/19/2007 12:54:03 PM
Author:divergrrl
I was walking through the mall with hubby & son yesterday and lo and behold, as I walked past the Body Shop, a familiar scent filled the air....

Could it be? No.......they discontinued my favorite scent years ago!

I look, and what to my wondering eyes should appear?

PINK GRAPEFRUIT IS BACK!

soaps, showergel, scrubs, body butter....I bought it all...took a long shower, my whole bathroom smells like pink grapefruit goodness.

Body Shops is different from any other grapefruit, because it actually smells like you are eating a juicy ruby red. Hold the soap & you can''t decide whether to wash with it or take a bite out of it....its truly mouth watering.

I''m in heaven...absolute heaven.

Jeannine
maybe they''ll bring back lucious pear... I could smell that all day... I have like drops left in my bottle and I refuse to use it - I just smell it once in a while LOL

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ohhhh, the Body Shop... haven''t been there since college! I used to wear a peach/mango scented oil that was quite the man-tempter! It makes me wonder what it would do to DH if I were to go out and get some at this point, lol!
31.gif
I think I may have to get myself to the mall this weekend!

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
Citrus is one of my all time favorites! I will have to stop in and try it!

Their satsuma shower gel is amazing, smells like those little clementines!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/24/2007 3:00:18 AM
Author: diamondfan
Citrus is one of my all time favorites! I will have to stop in and try it!

Their satsuma shower gel is amazing, smells like those little clementines!
I agree with the Satsuma being yummy!!! I use to work at the body shop when I was younger and I loved the Satsuma; that was our best seller!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results