carat
color
clarity

Etsy Bracelet?

Cozystitches

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Hey All,

Not sure if this is the correct forum for posting this (it's not for diamonds, but is jewelry, but wanted some views)....mods please move if necessary.

I came across this seller on Etsy, looked at her stuff, read her reviews, searched for her here. Has anyone purchased anything from her? I'm really liking the look of her cuffs, but I'm not sure....thoughts??? This cuff is beautiful and reasonably (IMO) priced. Obv. these aren't my pictures. If no one knows anything about this seller, anyone know where I could get something like this???
il_fullxfull.1912109314_en6j.jpg

il_fullxfull.1717010224_icgb.jpg

Reactions: AV_

rocks

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I love it!

Q

Queenie60

Pay with Paypal as you have recourse in the event it's not as advertised/described.

Cozystitches

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Thanks @Queenie60 and @rocks
I've actually shied away from this seller, only because of the minimal amount of reviews sad :(( The pieces of jewelry are beautiful, but she only has 61 reviews and been on etsy since 2013. I've found this seller (who has lots more reviews, and easily contacted) and I'm liking her cuffs as well. Price is better too (even though the pieces are lighter). Here are her bracelets
il_794xN.1600980758_eci2.jpg

She also has a textured design that I LOVE vs the hammered look.

Plus all of her pictures are real vs the other seller has several drawings.
il_794xN.1997381963_acn2.jpg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results