shape
carat
color
clarity

Eternity Ring--for right hand

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi ya''ll:

I have been loving the Memoire shared prong style of eternity ring for some time. I recently tried an identical style to the Memoire (not the actual brand) one on at the place where I bought my new diamond ring, and I cannot get it out of my head; it was 4 carats total weight.

But this ring would be for my right hand. Does anyone here wear an eternity for a RHR? Is this a nice/good right hand ring choice?

cheers--Sharon

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
IMG_0007.JPG

Here is a picture of Eternity-girl''s Memoire ring. (hope she doesn;t mind me reposting her gorgeous ring!).

Good for a RHR?????????????????

cheers--Sharon

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Sharon great minds think alike! I have been thinking about getting an eternity ring to wear on my right hand for my anniversary next year. I have never tried one on though and would want to make sure I was comfortable with the way they feel. I have also thought about a five-stone ring but was afraid it would look too much like the three-stone ring I wear as my wedding ring. I think a 4 carat eternity ring would make a fantastic right hand ring!!!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Cool Sundial! For sure about great minds
2.gif
LOL!

I was concerned about the comfort of the ring--but others have stated on PS about Memoire''s good looks and feel.

What style of ETR, Sundial, are you thinking of? Same?

cheers--Sharon

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love this for a RHR Sharon. I have a 3.38 from SP and it's very comfortable. I used to sell the Memoire line years ago. Their stuff is top notch. I know this one isn't by Memoire but sure looks like it.

justjulia

Ideal_Rock
Well, I wear my 3ctw shared prong eternity band alone on my left hand, and I really think it is comfortable. I''ve never regretted getting it. I just love how the diamonds show no matter if my hand is palm down or palm up. 4 ctw would be just lovely, I think.

justjulia

Ideal_Rock
Here is a poorly lit picture I just took of my 3ctw eternity band.
I just saw a picture in a magazine (Glamour?) of Jaimie Lee Curtis, and she was wearing a single eternity on her LH--anyone know the specs?

kittyweb.JPG

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
I think it is a great look for either hand.

Cind11

Brilliant_Rock
I think that size eternity band would look great for a RHR. Just Julia, your kitty is so cute getting his (or her?) head scratched.

justjulia

Ideal_Rock
Oh, and RH would be great! I just wanted to say how comfortable they are! (Mine isn''t Memoire, but it is shared prong.)
1.gif

justjulia

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/24/2006 7:59:34 PM
Author: Cind11
I think that size eternity band would look great for a RHR. Just Julia, your kitty is so cute getting his (or her?) head scratched.
1.gif
1.gif
That''s my biggest kitty. He is my baby. I can hardly pick him up. The vet wants him to lose weight, but I''m telling you he supplements whatever we give him (dry) with outdoor hunting treats-so we can''t control what he eats! Frustrating! I think he''s a happy cat-and I hate the idea of those diet foods-what''s life without the pleasure of eating?

Logan Sapphire

Ideal_Rock
I wear a Signed Pieces shared prong eternity ring as a RHR. Of course, it''s way smaller than the one you''d get! I think it''d be great.

092406kvl.jpg

Cind11

Brilliant_Rock
I have had a cat in the past that was overweight. My Vet said he doesn''t think the diet foods work too well in cats. I guess the only thing that is good about them being overweight is that if they get sick, and stop eating, they have something to fall back on. My cat though was overweight and ended up with Hepatic Lipidosis (fatty liver disease) which did him in. (and fat cats are more prone to it) Sorry for the thread-jack Sharon.
1.gif

justjulia

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/24/2006 8:13:53 PM
Author: Cind11
I have had a cat in the past that was overweight. My Vet said he doesn''t think the diet foods work too well in cats. I guess the only thing that is good about them being overweight is that if they get sick, and stop eating, they have something to fall back on. My cat though was overweight and ended up with Hepatic Lipidosis (fatty liver disease) which did him in. (and fat cats are more prone to it) Sorry for the thread-jack Sharon.
1.gif
Oh dear, that is scarey. Sorry about your kitty. (Sorry for the thread-jack, too.)

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Thanks ladies for the pics and tips. Kaleigh, LoganS, and JJ--lovely rings! JJ love your orange tabby!!!

My right hand is size 6.5 so I think the 4 ctw will not be too much.

I must look the the Signed Pieces website and WF too; altho it is likely I''ll buy local cuz it is so handy!!! I also "hear" he has a "sale" going on
2.gif
3.gif

cheers--Sharon

justjulia

Ideal_Rock
I forgot to say that my ring size is 6. I think 4ctw would be yumacious.

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/24/2006 7:17:15 PM
Author: canuk-gal
HI:

2.gif
LOL!

I was concerned about the comfort of the ring--but others have stated on PS about Memoire's good looks and feel.

cheers--Sharon
Yes I am thinking of something along the same lines as the shared prong one you are considering. Justjulia was my inspiration! I have plenty of time to research and I want to explore rings made by various vendors. And Logan yours is certainly big enough to hold its own!

justjulia

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/24/2006 8:30:51 PM
Author: Sundial

Date: 9/24/2006 7:17:15 PM
HI:

2.gif
LOL!

I was concerned about the comfort of the ring--but others have stated on PS about Memoire''s good looks and feel.

cheers--Sharon
Yes I am thinking of something along the same lines as the shared prong one you are considering. Justjulia was my inspiration! I have plenty of time to research and I want to explore rings made by various vendors. And Logan yours is certainly big enough to hold its own!
1.gif
I think it will hold its own, too. You can''t go wrong. (Sundial, I''m having my husband go by and pick up a set of plastic"washers" tomorrow to put between my studs and the backs-that''s what the jeweler is recommending and providing-until I graduate to your martinis! You know you are my inspiration!!)
Eternity bands are timeless, elegant, and speak every language (people will always wonder what it stands for and it will always go with whatever you wear or attend).
36.gif

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 9/24/2006 8:39:58 PM
Author: justjulia

Date: 9/24/2006 8:30:51 PM
Author: Sundial

1.gif
I think it will hold its own, too. You can''t go wrong. (Sundial, I''m having my husband go by and pick up a set of plastic''washers'' tomorrow to put between my studs and the backs-that''s what the jeweler is recommending and providing-until I graduate to your martinis! You know you are my inspiration!!)
Eternity bands are timeless, elegant, and speak every language (people will always wonder what it stands for and it will always go with whatever you wear or attend).
36.gif
Hi:

I''m sold! Now I wonder if the ring has been---must wait until Tue. to find out. I''m pretending it is on my finger right now.....
9.gif

cheers--Sharon

justjulia

Ideal_Rock
Be sure to post pics! I''m excited for you!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
36.gif
I saw their 1/2 e-band with diamondseeker2006 (which she is getting) in person and it really is a beautiful ring. The jeweler said the setting is safe to stack (no diamond overhang) so you can layer it with future rings if you want to dress it up a bit.

upgrading mama

Brilliant_Rock
Sharon,
I know I''m late here. eternity on either hand, oh yes! PPPPRRRRREEETTTTYYY

Hope you get it!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
1%20memoire%20all0001.jpg

Of course, this picture is courtesy of DeeJay from her visit to Pearlman''s.....am drooling
the one I tried on is very similar the first (or last) ring on DJ''s finger

Thanks girls for your comments. Hope it is still there!

cheers--Sharon

nicolejrx

Shiny_Rock
I am wearing my wedding band on my right hand and it is a 3.08 CTW eternity band set in pave. It is really comfy (the few times I have tried it on) and I just love having some bling for my other hand. Now my right hand isn''t as jealous as my left hand!
Nicole

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 9/25/2006 12:10:19 AM
Author: nicolejrx
I am wearing my wedding band on my right hand and it is a 3.08 CTW eternity band set in pave. It is really comfy (the few times I have tried it on) and I just love having some bling for my other hand. Now my right hand isn''t as jealous as my left hand!
Nicole
HI:

Are there pics of this beauty around here somehere????

cheers--Sharon

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi! I have 2 eternity bands that I wear as right hand rings when I''m in the mood. One band is graduated marquise cuts with round brilliants at both ends and the other one is round brilliants in a shared prong setting.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 9/25/2006 10:08:42 AM
Author: Madam Bijoux
Hi! I have 2 eternity bands that I wear as right hand rings when I''m in the mood. One band is graduated marquise cuts with round brilliants at both ends and the other one is round brilliants in a shared prong setting.
Madam Bijoux:

Your jewellery box seems endless----might we have a peek one day???????? SMT baubles!
1.gif
!

cheers--Sharon

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi, Sharon. I''m working on getting some pictures together. I don''t have a digital camera, but I just learned that color slides can be copied onto a CD. I plan to have a camera store do that for me when I get a chance, and then I''ll be able to introduce my "family" here.

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/24/2006 10:35:17 PM
1%20memoire%20all0001.jpg

Of course, this picture is courtesy of DeeJay from her visit to Pearlman''s.....am drooling
the one I tried on is very similar the first (or last) ring on DJ''s finger

Thanks girls for your comments. Hope it is still there!

cheers--Sharon
Okay I want a picture JUST like this but with 1/2 point, 1 point, 1 1/2 point, 2 point, 3 point, 4 point and 5 point diamonds ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!

wifey2b

Brilliant_Rock
Not that I have an eternity band, but I say...what does it matter which hand you wear it on!! Your fingers are round on both hands - giggle :} Enjoy and we will wait to see pictures when you get one
emwink.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results