shape
carat
color
clarity

Eternity or Ering?

Taylorbug!

Brilliant_Rock
Do any of you prefer wearing an eternity type or stack rings as opposed to an Ering? Just curious as over the years I have found that my ering doesn't stay upright on my finger therefore making a stack and/or an eternity much more comfortable to wear. Just wondering if anyone else felt this way? :wavey:

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
I do love my ering. That said, if I could do it again, I'd probably get a blingy band instead. My ering EATS gloves too, which can get annoying!

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
Now that I've reset my ering, I am very happy with it and love the setting. Unfortunately my hands are short, fat, pudgy, old.... Not the ideal combo for stackers, so for me, I'm happy w the ering/ wedding band look. That said, I'm wearing diamond bands not plain ones. I call it my " DIAMOND ARMOUR!!"

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
My stone is very low set, as is the setting style so it always stays upright. My RHR is high and spins but that's the temporary setting so I don't mind it at all. I have an eternity for the days I don't feel comfortable wearing my E-ring out and about. Unfortunately, stack rings are terribly for me. Like Enerchi, they are not complimentary to short and stubby hands like mine. :lol:

purplesilk

Ideal_Rock
Taylorbug! said:
Do any of you prefer wearing an eternity type or stack rings as opposed to an Ering? Just curious as over the years I have found that my ering doesn't stay upright on my finger therefore making a stack and/or an eternity much more comfortable to wear. Just wondering if anyone else felt this way? :wavey:
...I prefer my rings to be a bit loose, so I usually wear a plain band stacked with one or two diamond bands.

stci

Ideal_Rock
My Ering spin when I wore it alone. I just add a plain band and the problem has been resolved.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results