shape
carat
color
clarity

Eternity Diamonds -- Zora and Blythe

Spesh2011

Rough_Rock
Hello everyone!

I recently decided to try the "Try It Free" program with Eternity Diamonds and sent away for the Zora (replica of Ritani Bella Vita) and the Blythe. Both are really pretty rings and I've attached pictures.

I do have a question though .... in the Zora ring, is there any way for Eternity Diamonds to set the diamonds in the halo closer together to get rid of the "spaces" you can see when the ring is photographed (see picture)? It's a very pretty ring. Very dainty. I was told it's set with a .90 center stone.

The Blythe was pretty, but not my taste. I don't like the gap between the center stone and the halo.

Would love your thoughts on possibly getting the halo diamonds closer together on the Zora ring. Is it a prong issue?

Eternity Zora.JPG

Zora_Blythe.JPG

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
No that's a pave issue. What your asking for is a custom setting. Doubt they can do that at the same price as the stock. But you can ask.

Spesh2011

Rough_Rock
Thanks, Gypsy!

They did say they can make changes (for a added cost, of course). Sounds like this is something that they may be able to fix. I'll have to talk to them to find out.

Is there a better way I should be explaining it to them?

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The ring won't be like that in person, don't worry. When I ordered the replicas (I ordered the Charlotte), the pave had unappealing gaps. See the halo in my avatar and thread, there are no gaps between the pave with the real setting. I think the replicas are just not made as well unfortunately, which makes sense I guess, since they're just cheapies.

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
I think you are explaining it fine. Laila's post is very informative though and her setting is all bling no gaps for sure!

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
I'd definitely explain it just the way you did, but if Laila's setting is a good example of their work, then you have nothing to worry about!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results