shape
carat
color
clarity

Eternity by VCA

chappy

Shiny_Rock
Premium
I've been stalking this for a whole year and it's finally here and I still can't believe I own this ring! I can't believe nobody else bought this thing while I was waffling around with indecision, it'sjustsoperfect. The markup for this simple design is insane, but I've looked everywhere and nothing's quite the same. Something about this ring just makes my heart go thump.

I used the "Should I buy it" calculator (try it yourself!), the math said buy it so who am I to argue. :twisted2:

It arrived from the US, JUST in time to ride with me on my trip TO the US, good thing rings don't get jetlag! Like literally I'm in the middle of packing and gotta start heading to the airport and it arrives now.

C6yAMnG.jpg

I'm so excited I had to share. Only you guys get it. My husband thinks I'm off my rocker because I keep smiling at a piece of rock.
Also, its name is Fluffy. It just is. This is how I see it, which I drew while awaiting its arrival.

tHus5zh.png

Lvoeshinythings

Shiny_Rock
It is so beautiful! Meant to be that it arrives right in time to jet off to make some memories. :kiss2:

chappy

Shiny_Rock
Premium
It's a work trip, but I'm going a few days earlier to take in the sights. :bigsmile:

I wonder why it's so sparkly?? The cut is obviously not superideal, and the table's pretty flat (which makes it very comfy!), but it still manages to throw out rainbows like nobody's business. Are all larger eternities like this? Will take better photos when I can!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Eternity bliss.:kiss2: Blingy, bright and beautiful.:appl:We need more photos pretty please @chappy :sun:

Have a wonderful trip and enjoy Fluffy.:love: She is Fluffylicious.

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
How beautiful, @chappy! More photos would be very welcome; I'd like to make out the setting a tad more clearly.

And I love your drawings! Loved your bling princess in a previous thread, and Fluffy made me laugh. :)

Congratulations on your new piece!

Lykame

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful! Need more pictures when you have the time!

I retrospectively tried that calculator for my ring and got 13...! :lol: That's definitely more than one! He he he. Made me feel better about spending that money. :lol: :twisted2:

(Maybe my definition of 'need' and 'want' and 'must have' skewed the results... :whistle:)

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I used the "Should I buy it" calculator (try it yourself!), the math said buy it so who am I to argue. :twisted2:

LOL love this. According to this calculator (265.71!) I am quite behind on purchases I can and dare I say :Up_to_something: should make.YES! :cheeky::appl::lol:

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lovely ring - enjoy!

Lykame

Brilliant_Rock
LOL love this. According to this calculator (265.71!) I am quite behind on purchases I can and dare I say :Up_to_something: should make.YES! :cheeky::appl::lol:
261!

:shock:

Ok I'm feeling behind....

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lovely, simple elegance!

sarahb

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
How fun, enjoy your new beauty! Now we need some more closeups!! :love::love:

lambskin

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It looks beautiful. :love:

CravingDiamonds

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Now that is a classic beauty.

violet3

Ideal_Rock
Premium
this is LOVELY! Can't wait for more pictures - I'd love to see the profile!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's gorgeous!!! I can see why you love it so much :love: Enjoy it!

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Absolutely beautiful & so classic. And it’s VCA!

Looking forward to many more pictures!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Its beautiful and looks gorgeous on you!

chappy

Shiny_Rock
Premium
I've been snapping photos discreetly along the journey, but maybe too discreet because it's all blurry and doesn't do any justice! Photos from the plane, taxi, luggage check-in etc...

DowxDoM.jpg

In the (dark and poorly lit) bnb, settling in my PJs now:
yjOwuj0.jpg

I still can't believe it's really mine, and yet it feels like it was made just for me! :kiss2: I honestly believe this will be the nicest ring of my entire life. I don't aspire to anything larger or fancier and I see myself wearing this into my 60s, 90s, 120s etc if I can live that long. :sun:

It's low-profile and suuuper comfy, nothing sticks out or pokes or snags and I'm gonna wear it to bed. I love the scalloped silhouette with the sleek bars that all but disappear in the distance, serving only to provide a whisper of distinction between stones. Why are delicate scalloped bar-set eternities so hard to find? For the scalloped look, why are 4-prong, shared prong, bezel, 'bubble and breath' styles etc much more readily available? :confused: Consumer demand? Technical difficulties? Blingspiracy? Or am I using the wrong keywords to search...

How beautiful, @chappy! More photos would be very welcome; I'd like to make out the setting a tad more clearly.

And I love your drawings! Loved your bling princess in a previous thread, and Fluffy made me laugh. :)

Congratulations on your new piece!
Thank you! It's rather similar to your Tiffany eternity, which was one of the few show-offs of scalloped bar eternities I could find during my extensive "research"! Your topic was old so I didn't comment, but I do want to say I love that set!! Yellow gold doesn't look great on me, but it looks radiant against your skintone.

Wow, get going on those purchases then! :lol::twisted2:

Sakuramickey

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Beautiful ring! What are spec?

OboeGal

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Oh, @chappy, that is stunning! I adore bar-set eternities. It + your elegant hands = perfection!

Sparkles88

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous ring and you wear it so well @chappy, you have such lovely hands.

chappy

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Beautiful ring! What are spec?
10 stones of 15 points each, E/vs1, size 4.5

Oh, @chappy, that is stunning! I adore bar-set eternities. It + your elegant hands = perfection!
Ooh if you have any yourself please share, I've been looking for more examples everywhere!

Gorgeous ring and you wear it so well @chappy, you have such lovely hands.
You know, it wasn't until pricescope (and taking a ton of pics of my hands) that I noticed my right middle finger is crooked... :lol-2:

This will probably be my last update until I'm back home, as the business part of the trip is starting. :(2 Plus I wasn't able to enjoy it outside, as I ended up feeling uncharacteristically self-conscious and kept it tucked inside my sleeves. There's a lot more homeless people in San Francisco than I remembered! My husband made the mistake of giving one of them money and now he recognizes us and follows us around. It's really intimidating, he seems high with nothing to lose. We're in the middle of relocating just to get away, which is a lot of wasted money but we just want to feel safe. Hopefully the new area is less rough, but some of the reviews still say there's homeless people pooping outside the entrance. :confused:

So, only indoor shots again;
lekUDXj.png

WMYk9oE.png

It's mostly a mess of chaotic brilliance, with an occasional glint of arrows. These are definitely far from precision cut, but still very charming stones. Can't wait to be back so I can take photos through a loupe (and also in sunlight!!). Don't think I can overstate my fondness for this ring. I wonder why VCA (and Tiffany) retired this style? I'll have to ask sometime!

Q1OCKJk.png

Hounddog

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Ooh Chappy, It’s absolutely stunning and does look fabulous on your hand. I normally prefer non-bar set rings (as with all the ones I’ve seen the bars are too obvious), but yours is beautifully balanced and the diamonds do all the talking. :appl:
Enjoy it, and be safe in the big city.

carbonfan

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
This band is just gorgeous, @chappy! And it looks absolutely perfect on you! Hope your work trip goes well, and enjoy every minute with this new beauty! :love:

Sunnybopeep

Rough_Rock
I’ve never seen a bar set eternity, and yours is sooooo gorgeous! You’re amazing at taking pictures too! They’re so clear, and you’ve captured the fire so well. :) I just adore how scalloped the stones look, and I agree that you have the most beautiful hands, chappy!

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I usually avoid bar set anything like the plague but this really works. Very delicate and subtle and flattering to your hand. Congratulations on a beautiful forever ring.

Donnass117

Shiny_Rock
Premium
I love this style eternity band, and you take great photo. Enjoy, it's beautiful

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results