shape
carat
color
clarity

WTB Erika Winters, Margot

lavenderdragonfly23

Shiny_Rock
EW Margot = ❤️my dream setting❤️

setting, with or without a stone … if you have one and are thinking of listing it, please let me know!

Thank you!

* I’ve reached out to Erika but never received a response, so I’m hoping I’ll find one here

elizat

Ideal_Rock
Your best bet is to buy for your center not the other way around. She mainly works through her authorized retailers. I'd contact one of them. You really need the right size for your stone. There is a list on her website of retailers.

Reactions: Kya

mol42

Shiny_Rock
EW Margot = ❤️my dream setting❤️

setting, with or without a stone … if you have one and are thinking of listing it, please let me know!

Thank you!

* I’ve reached out to Erika but never received a response, so I’m hoping I’ll find one here

Hi- I have a setting (without a stone) that I’m interested in listing!

lavenderdragonfly23

Shiny_Rock
I absolutely am interested! How big of f a stone was it designed for? I would need to shoot a message to Whiteflash and see if they have something that would work first! Thank you for seeing my message :)

mol42

Shiny_Rock
I absolutely am interested! How big of f a stone was it designed for? I would need to shoot a message to Whiteflash and see if they have something that would work first! Thank you for seeing my message :)

It was for a 3ct —9x9.2x5.85

mol42

Shiny_Rock
I guess I’ll get a listing up, in the next few days!

lavenderdragonfly23

Shiny_Rock
I guess I’ll get a listing up, in the next few days!

Sounds good! I messaged Jon at Distinctive Gems for a possible AVR, just waiting to hear back… I’m thinking that would look more vintage than a MRB. I was planning on ordering a Margot from Erika for a custom 4ct… but depending on price and condition of yours I might be willing to go down to a 3ct. I love the idea of giving new life to a preloved piece ❤️

lavenderdragonfly23

Shiny_Rock
Still looking for my Margot.

Specifically platinum, one with the diamond or cs center ❤️

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results