shape
carat
color
clarity

engraved ring boxes

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

bmick

Rough_Rock
I am looking for a good place online to find nice ring box (silver) to use in a proposal. I wanted to also have the ring box engraved. Does anybody know of any sites that could supply this item. Thanks

Crowned

Rough_Rock
I thought the same thing about that box, but when I tried to open the box the lid would only lift slightly open. I don''t think it was enough to use as a ring box. Although, it may have only been a problem to that particular box.
33.gif

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Oh I like the last one much, much better. I dont know why but I would hesistate to use something from things rememberd in a proposal. It strikes me a sort of generic and I dont think that is the feel but males are going for. Plus you dont want her friends knowing the exact price of things.

JD_MD

Rough_Rock
Try www.ringboxesgalore.com. Courtney has a nice selection of Sterling silver boxes for sale. They''re not cheap....but she will customoze the lining with colored velvet or satin to your choosing. I picked up a very classic looking box for about $140.

BrightSpot

Ideal_Rock
Fay Cullen also sells sterling ring boxes. I think they''re around $40 + $10 for engraving?

www.faycullen.com

mjboone13

Rough_Rock
Dont know if you still need a box or not, but i was just looking for one and found a great little box that is customizable at

www.salmonstone.com

very nice, either aluminum or wood.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results