shape
carat
color
clarity

English people/Wedding experts help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Sweetest SorrowX

Rough_Rock
I must do a project for school and I need help. Everyones opinions are welcome because im pretty sure there is no right answer.

When Prince William gets married...at the wedding..is there certain limitations for what the girl shouldnt wear. Like Strapless dresses wouldnt go over good right?

Also are there any traditions that the Price...should and would follow at his future wedding?

Any ideas/opinions/facts would be brilliant...Thanks.

EdSkinner

Shiny_Rock
Iam not a wedding expert or English. But I think that who ever Prince William decides to marry will probally know what she is getting into, and she will probally wear something modern but tasteful enough not to offend anybody. And I think that it should be a big media event and they get married at St. James. I don't know much about the Prince, but from what I have read he seems to be alot better than that dolt he has for a father. Long live the queen.

pyramid

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Here is a little something. A prince always wears his wedding band on his left pinky finger but his princess wears hers in the UK on the left hand fourth ring finger. The rings have traditionally been made from welsh gold for all Royal brides. I believe Michael Douglas, Hollywood star also had his ring made from welsh gold.

Since the Queen Mother laid her bouquet on the tomb of the unknown soldier other Royal brides have followed this newish tradition.

Yes Royal brides must cover their shoulders. However Countess Sophie Rhyss Jones wore a coat dress which they said she removed for the reception so I do not know if the dress underneath was sleeveless, never saw any pictures published of the reception and I don't think they were.

pyramid

Ideal_Rock
Premium
http://www.mandysroyalty.org/Wedding.html

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The gown must be made by an English designer. The bridesmaids must be young: not friends or relatives of the bride of her own age. The bride curtsies to the monarch, even if the monarch is her mother (as in the case of Princess Ann and Queen Elizabeth). Gosh...there are probably reams written on this subject. Every book on a specific royal wedding will be packed with it!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results