shape
carat
color
clarity

Engagement Rings and Latex Gloves

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

ztagrl

Rough_Rock
So this is my first time on the forum and I am having a really hard time getting an answer to my question elsewhere so I thought maybe you could help. I am currently in Physician Assistant school. My boyfriend has told me that he would like some ideas of what type of ring I want. SO here is my question. I want a small .5-.75 diamond ring, that wont break the bank about $2,500(we both have huge student loans to pay off) and most of all it has to be compatible with wearing latex gloves everyday so most prong rings are out. I really dont want just a band with diamonds in it and I have been told that tension set or bevel set is best but that seems really expensive. Any advice on what to look for or where to look? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Britt
wink2.gif

finerthings

Brilliant_Rock
Hi and congrats that you two are getting engaged.
appl.gif
My advice is that since you both have "huge" student loans to pay off you would be wise to wait intil you are financially stable before you get the diamond ring. Another advantage of waiting is that you will have an even better idea of what you may want as far as a design that works with your latex glove requirements. Why don't you have a look at sims for now and see if there is something that you would be happy to wear while you guys are paying off the student loans. In the long run I think you'll be happy that you didn't financially stretch yourselves to the breaking point.
1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results