shape
carat
color
clarity

engagement photography groupon

slg47

Ideal_Rock
OK so I subscribe to groupon, and today''s deal is $250 worth of on-site photography session for $60...so my immediate thought is ooh, engagement photos! of course I am not engaged yet, and even though this deal is good for a year I think, don''t want to just buy it randomly...

anyway NO, I am not going to buy this, but just wanted to share my thought process...is that bad that I immediately thought engagement photos???

beezygal

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 6/29/2010 2:09:17 PM
Author:slg47
OK so I subscribe to groupon, and today''s deal is $250 worth of on-site photography session for $60...so my immediate thought is ooh, engagement photos! of course I am not engaged yet, and even though this deal is good for a year I think, don''t want to just buy it randomly...

anyway NO, I am not going to buy this, but just wanted to share my thought process...is that bad that I immediately thought engagement photos???
nope! It''s normal. you''re just excited and want to be engaged. I think about wedding photos and honeymoon. Ha! Now, that''s bad.

Btw, I''ve never heard of engagement photos before until very recently. I see people on facebook have engagement photos. I''m like.. they have stuff like that?

Grlsbestfrnd

Brilliant_Rock
I don''t think it''s bad at all but then again I''ve already started looking for my future wedding photographer and I haven''t even gotten engaged lol
3.gif

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results