shape
carat
color
clarity

Engaged :)

misscuppycake

Shiny_Rock
Hi Ladies,

I know I haven't posted in a little while but I am back and I'm engaged. We planned a lovely day together and he got down one knee right before we left for all of the activities of the night. We went for ice cream, dinner downtown at our favourite Japanese tapas restaurant, an adults only evening at Science World, and chocolate lava cake after a long walk.

Thank you for all of your support and love.

Here's the ring:

weddignefe.jpg

_8107.jpg

madelise

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ooh how awesome! I just asked you for updates on another tread! Beautiful ring, and beautiful nails!!! :love: Moar pics please?

Daisycakes617

Rough_Rock
:appl: congratulations! Gorgeous ring!

misscuppycake

Shiny_Rock
Oh! And I forgot to mention my favourite part - I am "proposing" to 2 of my bridesmaids this weekend.

In a few hours, I'm going to my sister's dress fitting (she's also getting married - SQUEE!!) and I am going to surprise her with a cookie-cutter diamond ring (she's a baker) and ask her to be my maid of honour

Then tomorrow I jet off to Vegas where I will be "proposing" to my best friend in front of the Bellagio water fountain.

And as requested, a few more pictures (because I can't help myself anyway! haha)

_8113.jpg

_8115.jpg

maple2012

Shiny_Rock
love it!! congrats!!! :appl: :appl:

I love that you are proposing to your bridesmaids & MOH. I am doing the same thing for my maid of honor and I'm actually working on the photo collage of both of us right now. :bigsmile:

madelise

Ideal_Rock
Premium
You and your soon-to-be hubby are so cute together! I love that you're 'proposing' to your BMs. Do they know that you're engaged yet?

misscuppycake

Shiny_Rock
I told my sister yesterday with the gift and she FREAKED out (in a good way)! She was screaming and in shock lol.

Today I will tell my best friend in front of the Bellagio in Las Vegas. I have managed to keep it from her this long!

Only 2 of my friends know right now (the other girl is our neighbour so she was just in the right place at the right time).

MBKRH

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats! Your ring is gorgeous!

pandabee

Ideal_Rock
Congrats to a gorgeous couple!!! Beautiful ring. I like that you are announcing to your bridesmaids that you are engaged and "proposing" to them all at the same time!

Chewbacca

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations and Best Wishes, misscuppycake!

:appl: :appl: :appl:

Good luck 'proposing' in Vegas!

SMC

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations! The ring is almost as good-looking as the newly-engaged couple!

ndc923

Rough_Rock
Gorgeous ring! Congratulations and best of luck!

madelise

Ideal_Rock
Premium
:wavey: Any updates about your bridesmaids? How'd they like their 'proposals'?

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results