shape
carat
color
clarity

~!~!~! ENGAGED !~!~!~!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

tabu

Shiny_Rock
AAAHHHH!!!!! I am engaged as of December 24th 2008!
3.gif
Yes, Christmas Eve and I had no idea, still in shock. I know today is Christmas so most of you won''t see this until
later in the week but I just had to tell you guys!!! I am soooo happy and thrilled and it''s just such a surreal feeling. So for the story...

I had to work yesterday, X-mas eve but my now Fiance (so awesome to say that) did not. Little did I know what his plans were. As I come home, there is a big red bow on our door. I was like "where the heck did this come from," because we did not have any decorations up. Then I opened the door and there was Christmas music playing, decorations all over, with a tree and all my childhood ornaments on it, and on our tv he had made a slideshow of pictures of us 2 through out the years. I was so in shock at this point I had no idea what to expect or what was going on. So I was shaking and had tears because it meant so much to me that he went through all this while I was complaining I had to work and he didnt.

Sooooo, he said that the tree was not done yet and I had to finish it. He handed me a big white bow to put on top of the tree. After that was up, my then boyfriend was still acting strangely, and I kept saying "what? what do you want me to do?" Because I had no idea what was going on
1.gif
The, he pulls out the ring box, gets down on one knee and says, "Emily, you know I can''t do this without you, I can''t live the rest of my life without you, Will You Marry Me?" And I say OF COURSE!!!! and we both cry and hug and kiss and it was so amazing
9.gif
The perfect proposal for us.

I LOOOVE Christmas and he could not have picked a better time to do it. I had no idea and if you read a recent post of mine I said "I do not expect to get engaged this year" O man, little did I know
1.gif
So I am sorry to leave you LIW, hope to see you all in BWW
36.gif
I have a few pics to share as some teasers and more will come probably tomorrow. Merry Christmas !!!!!!!

tabu

Shiny_Rock
The professional pics from Whiteflash

FerroBoyd_121708.jpg

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congrats!!!!! What a thoughtful proposal!!!

I can''t wait to see pics!!!!

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
What a sweet heart!! Congrats, and more pics please!

tabu

Shiny_Rock
Sorry, the only hand shot I have right now isn''t working... don''t worry though!! More to come soon

~*Alexis*~

Brilliant_Rock
YAY!! Another off the list!! I can''t wait to see more shots!!

tabu

Shiny_Rock
Good, got it to work! First official hand-shot

emily e-ring.jpg

blondebunny

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats!!! What a beautiful ring, and such a sweet proposal! :)

princess_natalie

Rough_Rock
CONGRATULATIONS!

Christmas proposals are so special!

Your ring looks beautiful on you! :)

mrscushion

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations!!! What a beautiful ring. It looks great in the professional shots from WF, but on your hand, wow, even more amazing! Merry Christmas!

allycat0303

Ideal_Rock
I''ve been lurking waiting for proposals all morning. Congrats! Your ring is beautiful.

Rhea

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations! It sounds like a very sweet proposal and a beautiful ring.

LoveRoundBrillants

Shiny_Rock
gorgeous! Congrats on your engagement! How big is that bling?? Looks awesome on your finger!

Smurfysmiles

Ideal_Rock
i told you guys it''s always the ones who least suspect it! haha
congrats :) the ring is beautiful

akmiss

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations! What a wonderful story. I love the proposal and your ring is just gorgeous
36.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh congrats, that''s the sweetest proposal. Your ring is gorgeous!!! You must be thrilled.
30.gif
36.gif

Clairitek

Ideal_Rock
Congrats! Love the classic ring.

SailorsSweet<3

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations! I''m usually not a fan of christmas proposals but yours sounded extremely romantic and sentimental. Gorgeous ring!

chocolatefudge

Shiny_Rock
Congratulations!! Your proposal has made me cry! It sounds so perfect and lovely. You must be so excited!!
36.gif

IloveAsschers13

Brilliant_Rock
I am so happy for you! It''s awesome that you didn''t expect it and it happened... surprises are the best!

DMBsGirl

Brilliant_Rock
congrats! it''s beautiful!! i got engaged last Christmas eve, such a happy time!

trillionaire

Ideal_Rock
yay! Congrats, sounds so so so sweet! And lovely ring!
31.gif

emilina22

Brilliant_Rock
congratulations your ring is classic and beautiful absolutely timeless

audball

Ideal_Rock
Congrats! It''s lovely!
30.gif

laughwithme

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats, what an adorable proposal! That is so cute that he said he can''t live his life without you. Your ring is beautiful - I adore solitaires! Congrats to you and your fiance!

Still_Waiting

Brilliant_Rock
What a wonderful proposal story! And, that RING!!!! I absolutely LOVE the classic 6-prong knife-edge. It''s stunning and I can''t wait to see more pics!!! Congratulations!
36.gif

sammyj

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats tabu!!! What a cute proposal story...it sounds like your Fi(!) went above and beyond to make your favourite holiday extra special!

jcarlylew82

Shiny_Rock
how romantic!! congrats!!!

stephbolt

Brilliant_Rock
Lovely ring, and beautiful proposal! Congratulations!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results