shape
carat
color
clarity

Engaged Sat, bought dress TODAY!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

cocolaw

Brilliant_Rock
back of my dress!

dress 3 resized.jpg

cocolaw

Brilliant_Rock
It was perfect! it was the first one i tried on! trying to upload the front.

bensbride

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations on the engagement and the back of your dress is very beautiful! Can''t wait to see what the front look like!

honey22

Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/26/2008 11:39:49 PM
Author: bensbride
Congratulations on the engagement and the back of your dress is very beautiful! Can''t wait to see what the front look like!
Ditto! I have been waiting for the front pic to post, but I am loving that back view!

cocolaw

Brilliant_Rock
front! I''m afraid that you can''t see it very well! I will also attach a close up so that you can see the beading.

dress1fc.jpg

allycat0303

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful dress!

Blackpaw

Ideal_Rock
that dress is gorgeous cocolaw, really stunning
30.gif

SparklyLibra

Brilliant_Rock
WOW! I love it! It looks gorgeous on you!

cocolaw

Brilliant_Rock
thank you!!! im very excited! I cant believe i already have the dress!

i need your help! my ring is already rattling. im in alabama, visiting family, and I bought the ring in NY. i get on a plane to return to ny early tomorrow morning. do i need to try to find a jeweler here who will tighten the prongs??

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
It''s gorgeous!! Quick work!!

honey22

Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/27/2008 12:30:37 PM
Author: cocolaw
thank you!!! im very excited! I cant believe i already have the dress!

i need your help! my ring is already rattling. im in alabama, visiting family, and I bought the ring in NY. i get on a plane to return to ny early tomorrow morning. do i need to try to find a jeweler here who will tighten the prongs??
Dress is stunning!!!

On the rattling ring - take it off, do not wear it! You might lose the stone. Take it to a jeweller ASAP to have the setting fixed, and you may want to think about having it insured too. It''s a shame it''s rattling already, I would be worried about the workmanship of the setting if it''s rattling after only a few days.

Rhea

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations! It''s very pretty!

redfaerythinker

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations on the engagement and on that STUNNING dress! And yes, TAKE THAT RING OFF! Get it fixed before you wear it again. It would be just heartbreaking to lose your stone. And I also second getting it insured.

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
Lovely dress - very simple and classic
9.gif

miraclesrule

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations on your engagement!! Your dress is awesome. It''s gorgeous fabric and you wear it well.
36.gif

PrincessDijon

Brilliant_Rock
Gorgeous dress!!!!

Clairitek

Ideal_Rock
Wow! That gown is gorgeous on you. It looks like it fits so well! I hope your alteration cost will be low. What a "wedding sexy" back that is! I absolutely adore the pleating on the bust and the gentle sweetheart neckline.

Who is the designer?

And about your ring- I would take it off, like Honey said. Put it in the box and in a baggy (in case the stone comes out of the ring AND box) and CARRY IT ON with you on the plane. Don''t check it. I would also look into insurance as soon as you can. I finally got mine insured after a month of wearing it and I wish I had done it sooner. At least now I know I''m protected.

blondebunny

Brilliant_Rock
Just wanted to chime in and say your dress is beautiful! and congrats again! :)

DMBsGirl

Brilliant_Rock
love it!

cocolaw

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you!! It is made by allure. It is their "exclusively allure" line. I am having it taken in so that it cups my bottom a little bit like a mermaid style. it will be really fitted to my body and hemmed a little. The alteration costs should not be too high, but this dress was a steal. I only paid 600!!! That''s one reason I bought it so quickly in Alabama....if I went shopping in NY (where I live), i''m sure i''d pay at least $3000.

about the ring...I''m crazy! I took it to ERD today and met with the jeweler and he assured me that it is fine. I think the rattling I heard must be my watch. How embarassing!! I''m just so paranoid about losing this ring, or some part of it :). Fun news though...the jeweler decided to take lots of pics of it and is putting the ring on his website!

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
Wow! That happened so fast! But the gown is perfect. Congratulations to you!

pocahontas

Brilliant_Rock
Yah Cocolaw, congratulations on your engagement and welcome to BWW
36.gif
Your dress is very pretty and highlights your awesome figure beautifully!

cocolaw

Brilliant_Rock
what do you think about this necklace with the dress? It is crystals on tulle. I''m debating a necklace with small earrings, or just big earrings! Thanks!

vera wang necklace.jpg

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That dress looks amazing on you! I don''t think you need that necklace. Beautiful earrings should be enough!

DMBFiredancer

Brilliant_Rock
so pretty! congrats!!!!!!!!

jstarfireb

Ideal_Rock
It''s a beautiful design, and you wear it well!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results