shape
carat
color
clarity

ENGAGED... Here is the story....

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

DiamondSmitten

Shiny_Rock
First let me say I am sooo happy and love my fiance sooooo much.
When we woke up yesterday he said we would be staying out that night and to be ready around 3:30. We never go away b/c we are living with my parents to pay off debt and save for a house. So I did what I had to do last minute for Christmas and packed a bag. He was such a boy about it trying to downplay the whole thing. We left around 4 and he put the address into my nav system and I noticed it was more than an hour away so I took a nap as to not get car sick. When I woke up we were out in Kennet Square PA. We checked into a beautiful hotel with a jacuzzi in the room and he said we were going out for the evening. He took me to the Christmas Spectacular at Longwood Gardens and it was amazing.... we had never been and it was so cool. Lights on everything sooo beautiful. We walked through the conservatory of flowers and when we exited he said he needed to sit down for a minute. We sat on a bench under a big tree with lights on every branch. He turned to face me, kissed me, told me he loved me and wanted to spend the rest of his life with me and wanted to make it official and then he slipped the ring on my finger. I was so excited and we both got all caught up in the moment. I kissed him and told him I was very exicted to spend the rest of my life with him and we could make it thru anything with true honesty and compromise. Then I asked him if he had a question to ask and he laughed and asked me if I would marry him and I of course said yes. Without further romantic boring stuff..... there is the RING!!!!

ringonhandfarviewzxzx.JPG

Ladyoflovers

Shiny_Rock
That''s beautiful! Congratulations!! Santa brought you a nice gift, ha? What a romantic surprise! I hope mine will be that lovely, too.

Congratulations again!

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
What a great story and lovely ring. Many happy returns to both of you. Isn''t Longwood just incredible? I love it there, live about an 45 minutes from there...

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
How romantic!!! Your ring is stunning. I too live about 45 minutes away from Longwood Gardens. It''s such a magical place . Congrats and enjoy this special time in your life. Best wishes to you both!!!
36.gif

Sujuann

Shiny_Rock
What a great surprise and Christmas gift!!! Your ring is a stunner!!!! Congratulations!!!

ImpatientOne

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations! Your ring is beautiful :)

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
oohh very pretty ring! Congratulations!

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Diamondsmitten, your ring is really beautiful! congrats!
36.gif
35.gif

akw94

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations! What a beautiful proposal and ring!!

DMBsGirl

Brilliant_Rock
Gorgeous ring! Congrats! more pics please!
36.gif

DiamondSmitten

Shiny_Rock
thanks so much,..... more pics in the SMTR section

allycat0303

Ideal_Rock
Congrats on the new engagement! The ring is beautiful!

RoseAngel04

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats on your engagement! Very nice ring...and nails!
26.gif

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congratulations, I''m loving the asscher baguette halo!!!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
that is so pretty. I want more pictures too!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
There is a serious problem with this thread....we need MORE PICS!!!! One is just not enough for me
3.gif
Congrats on your engagement!

aljdewey

Ideal_Rock
Congrats! it looks beautiful!

DiamondSmitten

Shiny_Rock
There are a ton of pics in the SMTR section under "my new ering had fun in the sun". Hope everyone enjoys

IrishAngel7982

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations! It''s so beautiful!

caligal

Shiny_Rock
I LOVE it- beautiful ring and the proposal sounds like it was just lovely!
36.gif

Hopes

Rough_Rock
Congrats on your engagement! And the romantic stuff is never boring! ;P

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results