shape
carat
color
clarity

Engaged during Quarantine!!!!

NatalieM

Rough_Rock
I want to share some positive news and happiness during these tough days! I always loved looking and shopping for diamonds. I discovered this forum years ago but never shared anything before. I told my boyfriend about this site and he found Maytal Hannah. Right away after their first meeting, he felt comfortable and confident of creating the dream ring for me! She worked with him, listened to his ideas and to my desires, and she created the most beautiful ring we have ever seen! I knew he would propose, but I didn't know when. I assumed he would on our trip to Europe, but when that got cancelled due to the quarantine, I figured he'd just wait until we rebooked our trip. But he SURPRISED me, and made a romantic dinner and proposed with this gorgeous ring during dessert! I got an oval diamond with half moon side stones and I am in LOVE with it! The ring turned out more stunning than I could have ever imagined! All my friends tell me they can't wait to see it in person! This is a time I will never forget! IMG_5286.PNGIMG_5287.PNGIMG_5285.JPGIMG_5284.JPG

SimoneDi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations on your engagement! You ring is beautiful. Glad that you have something to bring you so much joy and something to look forward to during this time!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations!!! Your ring is really beautiful! We need deets and hand pictures!

marymm

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations on your Engagement! And your ring is simply gorgeous and so elegant and well-proportioned - wear it in happiness and good health!

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very beautiful! Love it!

Kaycee2018

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Beautiful! Congratulations! It might not be easy given the current circumstance, but enjoy your engagement!

headlight

Ideal_Rock
So happy for you and so nice to hear some good news! The ring is so, so beautiful, and your sweetheart put so much thought into it. Beautiful!

Jsand

Shiny_Rock
Congratulations, such a beautiful ring. You must be thrilled. And any couple who gets engaged during a quarantine is surely meant to last!

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That’s the most gorgeous oval ring I’ve ever seen. What’re the specs?

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations! Your ring is simply divine! So glad that he found a way to make the proposal happen. I am sure you are thrilled and we are happy for you!

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations! Your ring is beyond beautiful!

higanbanya

Shiny_Rock
Wow congrats! This looks stunning!

sarahb

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Beautiful!! Huge congratulations on your engagement!!

alittlelight

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Congratulations!! I love ovals, and yours is gorgeous!

pearaffair

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh wow, you know when you’re on PS and you save the pic or a gorgeous gorgeous ring because you dream of having something like that one day? Yep, just did that. GORGEOUS! And congrats <3

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow really gorgeous ring, congrats on your engagement!!!!

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I want to share some positive news and happiness during these tough days! I always loved looking and shopping for diamonds. I discovered this forum years ago but never shared anything before. I told my boyfriend about this site and he found Maytal Hannah. Right away after their first meeting, he felt comfortable and confident of creating the dream ring for me! She worked with him, listened to his ideas and to my desires, and she created the most beautiful ring we have ever seen! I knew he would propose, but I didn't know when. I assumed he would on our trip to Europe, but when that got cancelled due to the quarantine, I figured he'd just wait until we rebooked our trip. But he SURPRISED me, and made a romantic dinner and proposed with this gorgeous ring during dessert! I got an oval diamond with half moon side stones and I am in LOVE with it! The ring turned out more stunning than I could have ever imagined! All my friends tell me they can't wait to see it in person! This is a time I will never forget! IMG_5286.PNGIMG_5287.PNGIMG_5285.JPGIMG_5284.JPG

Beautiful! I love it!:kiss2:

Congratulations on your engagement.

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous! Huge congratulations during these scary times - what a lovely sunny story to read!

Would love stats & obviously a million hand shots!

Halogirl1130

Shiny_Rock
Absolutely gorgeous!! We need hand shots!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your ring is just gorgeous! :love: Y'all picked a great oval and Maytal always does beautiful work! I think your proposal was perfect! I like the idea of saving the elaborate trip for the honeymoon, anyway!

ice empress

Shiny_Rock
Congratulations on your engagement!! Thank you for sharing your happy news during these difficult times.

:appl:

The ring is absolutely gorgeous! Can’t wait to hear the specs and see the photos of her on your hand!

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What lovely news! Congratulations! Your ring is beautiful! I hope you can enjoy this special time in your life.

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations! Your ring is absolutely gorgeous!!!

natasha-cupcake

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Congratulations on your engagement. What a beautiful bright spot in dismal times! Your engagement is a testament to the fact that--no matter the challenges--life, love and joy live on. The ring is absolutely gorgeous. I love the details and the diamonds are beautiful and sparkly.

I'm so very happy for you!

bananabrains

Rough_Rock
So beautiful! Congratulations!

Just want to add that I initially read the title as Enraged during Quarantine. I came here to heartily agree!!!

:lol-2::lol-2::lol-2::lol-2::lol-2::lol-2::lol-2::lol-2:

RunningwithScissors

Ideal_Rock
Stunning! This is a dream ring! I adore it! Classic, timeless elegance.

Congratulations to you both!

elizat

Ideal_Rock
That is a beauty. Lovely workmanship and beautiful diamonds. Congratulations!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results