shape
carat
color
clarity

Engaged During Quarantine!!!!

NatalieM

Rough_Rock
I want to share some positive news and happiness during these tough days! I always loved looking and shopping for diamonds. I discovered this forum years ago but never shared anything before. I told my boyfriend about this site and he found Maytal Hannah. Right away after their first meeting, he felt comfortable and confident of creating the dream ring for me! She worked with him, listened to his ideas and to my desires, and she created the most beautiful ring we have ever seen! I knew he would propose, but I didn't know when. I assumed he would on our trip to Europe, but when that got cancelled due to the quarantine, I figured he'd just wait until we rebooked our trip. But he SURPRISED me, and made a romantic dinner and proposed with this gorgeous ring during dessert! I got an oval diamond with half moon side stones and I am in LOVE with it! The ring turned out more stunning than I could have ever imagined! All my friends tell me they can't wait to see it in person! This is a time I will never forget! IMG_5286.PNGIMG_5287.PNGIMG_5285.JPGIMG_5284.JPG

Congratulations!!! So happy for you and happy for some brightness in these crazy times!

Oh my goodness this is gorgeous!!! Best wishes on your engagement!!

Congratulations! What a sweet proposal.

Seriously gorgeous! Congratulations!

Oh Natalie, Congratulations! Your ring is gorgeous. Thank you for sharing. We could all use a happy story right about now! Enjoy this happy time in your life with your fiancé.

Congratulations!

Oh my, stunning!!! Congratulations!!

Congratulations. Beautiful ring. :love:

Congratulations on your engagement. You fiancé was so sweet...I bet he just couldn’t wait even one more day to ask you. :love:
Your ring is stunning!

ps. We’re definitely going to need more pics. :mrgreen:

Oh congratulations! Your ring is stunning!!

Congratulations on your engagement, your ring is so beautiful.
I hope your new sparkler on your finger brings you much joy and happiness.

Congrats! Your ring looks beautiful! Wonderful how he managed to make these arrangements amidst all this! So happy for both of you! Stay safe everyone~

Oh my! Your ring is really gorgeous! :love:
Congratulations on your engagement!

I want to share some positive news and happiness during these tough days! I always loved looking and shopping for diamonds. I discovered this forum years ago but never shared anything before. I told my boyfriend about this site and he found Maytal Hannah. Right away after their first meeting, he felt comfortable and confident of creating the dream ring for me! She worked with him, listened to his ideas and to my desires, and she created the most beautiful ring we have ever seen! I knew he would propose, but I didn't know when. I assumed he would on our trip to Europe, but when that got cancelled due to the quarantine, I figured he'd just wait until we rebooked our trip. But he SURPRISED me, and made a romantic dinner and proposed with this gorgeous ring during dessert! I got an oval diamond with half moon side stones and I am in LOVE with it! The ring turned out more stunning than I could have ever imagined! All my friends tell me they can't wait to see it in person! This is a time I will never forget! IMG_5286.PNGIMG_5287.PNGIMG_5285.JPGIMG_5284.JPG

I love the 3 stones together, It's delicate and so substantial on your finger. Wishing you much happiness!

Oh my GOSH that ring is STUNNING! Congratulations!!

Gorgeous ring! Congrats!

the ring is gorgeous
congratulations to the both of you
that's for brightening our day with some truly good news

WOOOOWWWW!!! Stunning ring my dear! What a blessing and inspiration :D Congratulations! All the love go with to the both of you.

That is a SPECTACULAR ring. The stones, proportions and sparkle are insane and honestly off the chart. The stones are so bright. Wowsa!! Congratulations!

WoWWWW!!!!! Amazing proposal with the splendid ring. Congrats!!! Have a happy life ahead. Don't forget to capture your special moments at the perfect time to hold your charming memories forever.

Congratulations! Good luck as you begin this wonderful journey of marriage. Btw, the ring looks dazzling.

So, did you say “Yes”?

:bigsmile:

Congratulations and it's really hard make proposals during quarantine

GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP