carat
color
clarity

Enden Bridal

amc80

Ideal_Rock
Has anyone used this site?
http://www.endenbridal.com

They appear to have dresses for amazing prices. Not sure if they are knock-offs or what. And I can't find too much info about them.

Mashira

Brilliant_Rock
I've never seen it before. I checked the BBB and they have no listing for it. That can be good, or bad.
I checked out the return policy and nothing too fishy there, however I checked out the FAQ and something did
rub me the wrong way:

"3. How can you sell dresses of such superior quality and excellent craftsmanship at such low prices?
The reasons why we can sell such high quality dresses and excellent craftsmanship at the competitive prices are:

First, we operate at a lower overhead than top designers or retail stores. Second, as a professional manufacturer located in China, we make full use of the low labor cost advantage." - EndenBridal

Personally, I wouldn't risk it. The dress is too important IMHO.

amc80

Ideal_Rock
Yeah I'm assuming it's one of those "you get what you pay for" situations. I was helping a friend find a dress online and came across the site...I figure someone must have some info on here!

wakingdreams53

Brilliant_Rock
Not to randomly appear in a thread I blatantly don't belong in, but that looks to be the same concept as peridress.com and helenebridal.com.
Posts from Brides.com basically ascertained that if you're very exact with your measurements and insistent on every detail, you'll end up with a nice duplicate of a designer dress. It's not an actual designer dress, but it's basically the cheap knock-off. Worth it if you have the time and money to experiment. If you have to spend money on alterations, the overall cost will still be cheaper than that of a designer dress. But note: these are all located in China, so unless you are located around there, don't expect to be returning it.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results