shape
carat
color
clarity

enailsupply.com

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

nejarb

Shiny_Rock
Has anyone ever used enailsupply.com?

I''m worried b/c I haven''t gotten my essie nail polish! I ordered it on Oct. 12, then I got an email from them on Oct. 20 that it had shipped out, and there was a link to track it. The link didn''t work, and the tracking number didn''t work when I went through the UPS website. Waahh!

Also, I didn''t get a response to the inquiry I sent them yesterday morning, AND the phone number listed on thier website is either busy or sounds like a fax machine when I tried to call.

I''d just like to know if anyone has had an experience with them--good or bad.

Christa

Brilliant_Rock
I believe it was Wallermama who recommended them a while back. For future orders, not that it helps now, several people got really amazing service from 8ty8beauty.com. Sorry about your aggravation! I hate waiting for packages . . .

Rosebud8506

Brilliant_Rock
I have to mention that I did put an order through enailsupply and it did take them over a week to deliver my package - annoying, but it did arrive. I was wondering if it was just me? Whereabouts do you live?

The other ladies here in the Nail Polish thread did mention the link above as another source to purchase supplies... I am going to try them in the future.

Hope you get yours soon!!
7.gif

nejarb

Shiny_Rock
Thanks Rosebud,
I got it a few days ago, and apparently it had been missent. that in itself isn''t all that annoying, but the fact that their customer service phone number and email address had no one at the other end is what really annoyed me. it made me wonder if they were even a legitimate company, or if I had been taken in some internet nail polish scam!

sanfranciscoellen

Brilliant_Rock
I''m glad it came! I honestly can''t remember how long it took when I ordered the Essie stuff...but that is concerning that they were not responsive....
29.gif

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
I ordered from 8ty8 and my package was on my doorstep in less than 48 hours. I''m very glad your package finally made it. I would be very worried too.

bstraszheim

Brilliant_Rock
Yeah, I wasn''t that thrilled with their shipping. It took three days to ship out and the prices on 8ty8 beauty supply were much better, but I ordered from enailsupply because they had the polish remover that I love as well as the professional size Seche products that 8ty8 did not have.

I am too impatient, did I *neeed* to have the gigantor size Seche Base stuff when I have a bottle, no, just want it *now* : )

I would order again, just earlier.

I wish you well,

Bridget

divergrrl

Ideal_Rock
Wow Christa, I just kind of popped on this thread, because I have a dozen places to buy Essie at local malls, etc...but I''m glad I looked! That 8ty8beauty link has them for half of what I pay in a mall!

Score..

Jeannine

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results