• ALFREDO

Votes: 38 74.5%
  • MARINARA

Votes: 13 25.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Mmmm.... I love pasta. Not "really" pasta but I had just the yummiest rissoto on Saturday.

I may have to see if I can stop in berkeley this week and pick up a pound of my favorite mushroom ravioli's thanks to this thread.

I could definitely go for pasta this week (every week) though. I second a pasta thread.

I haven't found a place that sells good butternut squash ravioli though.

And no, I like cooking well enough and have the ability but NO interest in making my own pasta. Although I am always happy to eat that which is made by others. LOL.

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
decodelighted|1295927018|2832189 said:
I feel entirely wrapped in a big, warm fuzzy sweater of CARBS and LURVE. What would I do w/out y'all?! (Don't wanna find out!)

ETA: And, geez Haven & Monarch -- your dinners sound way better than ours! I'm going to have to hit you guys and/or Jaysonsmom up ahead of time in the future.

Pasta thread implemented. And...'f I were a meat-eater I would've loved to sample your dinner tonight, Deco!

Gypsy, butternut squash ravioli sounds fab. I've only had the frozen (Lean Cuisine) kind and it's pretty good, but fresh is always better.

dragonfly411

Ideal_Rock
I like creamier sauces with mushrooms. Just my 2 cents worth :rodent:

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
monarch64|1295928383|2832209 said:
decodelighted|1295927018|2832189 said:
I feel entirely wrapped in a big, warm fuzzy sweater of CARBS and LURVE. What would I do w/out y'all?! (Don't wanna find out!)

ETA: And, geez Haven & Monarch -- your dinners sound way better than ours! I'm going to have to hit you guys and/or Jaysonsmom up ahead of time in the future.

Pasta thread implemented. And...'f I were a meat-eater I would've loved to sample your dinner tonight, Deco!

Gypsy, butternut squash ravioli sounds fab. I've only had the frozen (Lean Cuisine) kind and it's pretty good, but fresh is always better.

There's a little place in Berkeley that makes a great butternut squash with brown butter sage sauce (the real kind where they actual brown the butter in the kitchen and add in leaves of sage until they are crispy), has outdoor seating and makes nummy panna cotta. The rest of their menu is okay, but the butternut squash ravioli is great.

And there was another place in Berkeley, which closed due to the economy, that used to make a fresh butternut squash and ricotta cheese canneloni. Best butternut squash pasta I've ever had. I miss them. Good brunch too.

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Want some Berkeley butternut squash ravioli toute de suite!!!! Must abandon job and FI and purchase plane tix.... :naughty:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results