shape
carat
color
clarity

Emerald ring

NKOTB

Ideal_Rock
Premium
:cheeky: I have found a stone I MUST have, so am reluctantly parting with this beauty. I'll be shipping to Grace on Monday to consign, but if any interest before then, drop me a line!

https://loupetroop.com/users/NKOTB

_2322.jpeg

Rockinruby

Ideal_Rock
Stunning! It's a gorgeous ring! :love: :love: :love: I wouldn't even begin to know what this is worth, but it's divine! I really hope this goes to a PSer! :dance: Sending you dust for a quick sale! :wavey:

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I can attest to this emerald as I saw it several years ago. I can honestly say its one of the nicest, most saturated emeralds I've seen of that size. Anyone interested in the ring will not be disappointed!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
So gorgeous, and I cannot imagine what you are looking at that would make you give up this beauty! :love: I can't wait to see, though!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I agree! Just stunning!

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Good luck with the sale and I hope it goes to a good home as it is a lovely ring.

DK :))

DiamondStore

Rough_Rock
Trade
Hi,
Wow, gorgeous ring. Rich green Emerald gemstone is the birthstone for may. My husband gifted me Diamond ring with Emerald Gemstone on our 5th Anniversary. The ring was stunning and I really love it. When you will get this ring, you’ll definitely love it.
Thanks!!

NKOTB

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks, all! I will say I never thought I'd give it up and I have my doubts every time I pull it out, but it's the only way I can swing this other thing.

malish985

Shiny_Rock
Hi, I'm assuming this ring sold? thanks

NKOTB

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oops, yes, sorry. I’ll have this thread deleted.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results