shape
carat
color
clarity

EMERALD DIAMOND - I''m stressing out!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

R2M

Rough_Rock
Looking for help on what is turning out to be way for stresful than I wold of expected ;-) break down of what I am lookig at...
Store - Stuart Moore (Southern Cal)
Ring Size - 1.54
8.54 x 5.81 x 3.52
porpotion 60.6 - 69
Finish Very Good
Fluorescence - none

This may not be the final choice but is the front runner. I am really looking for a special 9as we all are) ring for someone I want to spent the rrest of my life with.

Help :)

opinions on this diamond, emerald diamonds in general & any other good advice is welcomeed.:cheeky:

R2M

Rough_Rock
Forgot to mention on this diamond.

VVS2 H

pricescope

Ideal_Rock
That's pretty steep, R2M. I just ran a search on Pricescope.

1.54 carat H-VVS2 GIA graded diamonds are listed at about $7,000. EGL graded stones could be even cheaper - $6,000.

May be the ring itself is something special (worth 2,000$)?

R2M

Rough_Rock
I was thinking (feeling) that it seemed a little high. This is the prrice for the STONE ALONE. They make customed bands that range from around 2,000 to 3,500. So with that on top of the stone it is way to high you think. I really like he emerald cut since it has its own style to it. I do though want to make a smart purchase fo he money. Any good advice on where tto start (or finish ;-)

R2M

pricescope

Ideal_Rock
R2M, Purchasing a diamond is also a matter of comfort dealing with a jeweler. Some people prefer to buy from a local jeweler even if it costs more than in the Internet.

I think buying via the Internet is a good thing because of the number of stones to select from, lower prices, and some dealers will send your stone to an independent appraiser who will check the stone for you before you pay for it.

We run this site for two and a half years and collect consumers' feedbacks. Most of the times people report very positive experience buying via the Internet. Quite a few feedbacks are posted on this forum.

You might want to shop around and give some internet diamond dealers a call.

For $2,000 you will save you can fly to any dealer to inspect your diamond personally :)

spice06

Rough_Rock
Hi that price is 2 expensive. I got one yesterday somewhat similar in dimensions for 5500. 1.07/VVS2 E in color. Good finish and polish. From a local dealer. You are paying too much for that diamond--way to much.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results