shape
carat
color
clarity

Emerald cut diamonds

sparklyforever

Shiny_Rock
I don't see much discussion about emerald cut diamonds.
and my current interest is not because of Kim K! It's Emerald lover's ring...

so my question, other than following the parameters in the advanced tutorial listed on pricescope, how else would you find a good one?
it seems like there is no emerald stone cut by anyone that has Ideal parameters/branded stones... where you can pretty much be assured you are getting a good stone.

also - if you look on BGD, they dont have actual pics of the stones with assets, etc... how would you go about finding and viewing and getting assets?

I am spoiled by GOG and BGD how they provide all the info with assets for the AVC's, H&A, etc... but I don't see this for emeralds.

slg47

Ideal_Rock
sparkly...there have been some recent threads about ECs where members have worked with a vendor to call in stones and take pictures/videos. I think that is the best way to buy an emerald cut. My understanding is that many of the vendors do not keep them in stock because they are not as popular, but they could call them in.

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
I too have seen all of the beautiful step-cuts and fallen in love. My advice would be to find potential stones you are interested in and ask the vendor for ASET images and such.

alvina

Rough_Rock
i too want to know about it.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results