shape
carat
color
clarity

Emerald Cut Diamond Eternity Bands!

luxe

Shiny_Rock
Love this...would you mind sharing the seller?

FerkosFineJewelry - I believe it’s still listed in the shop, it’s listed as 1/2 eternity though, so I had reached out to custom order a full eternity. Communication was a breeze! I believe they also still sell a wider band option which looks lovely also.

xsouzie

Shiny_Rock
FerkosFineJewelry - I believe it’s still listed in the shop, it’s listed as 1/2 eternity though, so I had reached out to custom order a full eternity. Communication was a breeze! I believe they also still sell a wider band option which looks lovely also.

Thank you! The 1mm looks perfect to me.

P

Petalouda

I have a emerald cut band made by Steven Kirsch. It’s 30 pointers size 6.75 so total carat weight is 6.3. I love it. And it often replaced my e-ring for me. These days I wear a gold band but when I want a touch of elegant bling, I wear it and love it. The engagement ring in the picture is not mine. It is one a tried on at Harry Winston but the band is mine. 789E54BC-5C7F-4708-93BF-270AFD5714A6.jpeg 789E54BC-5C7F-4708-93BF-270AFD5714A6.jpeg

lerouxt

Rough_Rock
I have a emerald cut band made by Steven Kirsch. It’s 30 pointers size 6.75 so total carat weight is 6.3. I love it. And it often replaced my e-ring for me. These days I wear a gold band but when I want a touch of elegant bling, I wear it and love it. The engagement ring in the picture is not mine. It is one a tried on at Harry Winston but the band is mine. 789E54BC-5C7F-4708-93BF-270AFD5714A6.jpeg 789E54BC-5C7F-4708-93BF-270AFD5714A6.jpeg
Wow stunning ring. I think my dream ring would have 30 pointers :)

blingthing

Shiny_Rock

Love your eternity band, it's fabulous! Hope you don't mind me asking, but do you have any idea the size of centre stone in the HW ring you tried on?

OoohShiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium

And now the sales listing!

vinotastic

Rough_Rock

Do you mind sharing what the cost different was to go full eternity? I've actually been eyeing this ring to wear between plain yellow and rose gold rings and your eternity looks amazing

luxe

Shiny_Rock
Do you mind sharing what the cost different was to go full eternity? I've actually been eyeing this ring to wear between plain yellow and rose gold rings and your eternity looks amazing

It wasn’t too much more, around 300 CDN I think? Maybe a bit less even. It wasn’t enough to make me hesitate with the additional cost as I knew I wanted a full eternity. They are super quick with communication though and really friendly. I think it would depend on sizing as well though - my ring for reference is 4.5.

Sounds like it would make for a beautiful stack with your existing rings!

toberdoodle

Rough_Rock

This is so BEAUTIFUL! Which setting did you choose? I noticed Steven Kirsch has two kinds:
(1) "Eternity Low Setting" http://stevenkirsch.com/gallery/rin...ds-wedding-band-platinum-steven-kirsch-r0171/
and
(2) "Eternity Emerald Band" http://stevenkirsch.com/gallery/eternity-emerald-band/

It looks like the Low Setting has a closed basket and the other one has the classic airline - I really can't decide which to choose. The low setting seems more practical and comfortable to wear, but I wonder if the open basket will make the diamonds shine BRIGHTER? Thoughts? Thanks!

P

Petalouda

Thank you! I went with the low setting. Super comfortable to wear.
This is so BEAUTIFUL! Which setting did you choose? I noticed Steven Kirsch has two kinds:
(1) "Eternity Low Setting" http://stevenkirsch.com/gallery/rin...ds-wedding-band-platinum-steven-kirsch-r0171/
and
(2) "Eternity Emerald Band" http://stevenkirsch.com/gallery/eternity-emerald-band/

It looks like the Low Setting has a closed basket and the other one has the classic airline - I really can't decide which to choose. The low setting seems more practical and comfortable to wear, but I wonder if the open basket will make the diamonds shine BRIGHTER? Thoughts? Thanks!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results