shape
carat
color
clarity

elizabeth taylor book "my love affair with jewelry"

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

ladykemma

Ideal_Rock
I bought a copy of this book at barnes and noble. wow, how i love her choice of jewelry from the 50s, 60s and 70s. her 80''s stuff still makes me cringe. my 80s stuff makes me cringe.

makes me appreciate my love of pear shaped gems and tasteful clusters. also halos.
she has a lot of pear shaped halos. yum.

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
A lot of her God-awful pieces were gifts from Richard Burton (who was probably drunk when he picked them) and Michael Jackson (''nuff said!).

ladykemma

Ideal_Rock
i agree that the michael jackson pieces were dreadful. i do like the richard burton ruby ring, though. i wouldn''t turn it down
1.gif

ladykemma

Ideal_Rock
i like the pear shaped diamond best, it''s a pendant now. after that i like the ruby ring.

blueroses

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/3/2006 12:34:26 PM
Author: Madam Bijoux
A lot of her God-awful pieces were gifts from Richard Burton (who was probably drunk when he picked them) ...

HILARIOUS!!!!!

Ooh, now I want to see this book--anyone want to post pics??
9.gif

ladykemma

Ideal_Rock
alas I have no scanner

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Is it on sale at B and N? I would run over and grab it if I hear it is. It''s been on my Amazon wishlist for awhile but nobody''s picked it up for me....yet.
1.gif
Love the new avatar LadyKemma!

ladykemma

Ideal_Rock
yeah it''s 10 bucks. gorgeous coffee table book.

portoar

Brilliant_Rock
OK, I''m going to B&N today to see if I can find one. I''m dying to see it!

Modified Brilliant

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
The book has been deeply discounted so don''t pay more than 10 bux. I got mine for 5.98 one year ago (new) at Borders.

www.metrojewelryappraisers.com

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results