shape
carat
color
clarity

eleguin''s wedding stuff

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

eleguin

Shiny_Rock
and mykonos

grand-jp.jpg

eleguin

Shiny_Rock
and crete

porto-jp.jpg

eleguin

Shiny_Rock
that''s it for now, thanks for reading!

robbie3982

Ideal_Rock
Hey date twin! All of your stuff looks great! Can you believe we''re down to 2 weeks?!

eleguin

Shiny_Rock
Date: 8/24/2007 4:10:51 PM
Author: robbie3982
Hey date twin! All of your stuff looks great! Can you believe we''re down to 2 weeks?!
I know, it''s crazy! But at this point, I''m tired of planning and organizing, let''s just get married already!
36.gif

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
everything looks so great!
but... you can''t post pics with out giving us hotel info!
39.gif
i wanna go!!
39.gif
where are yall headed? or at least AFTER yall go, post the info! pretty please
9.gif
oh, and don''t forget lots of pics too!
5.gif

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
Can I come, pretty please? I don''t take up much room and I won''t be a bother...promise.
9.gif

eleguin

Shiny_Rock
We''re going to the Greek Islands for 2 weeks, leaving the day after the wedding. We''re going to 3 islands and spending 2 nights in Athens. We''re super excited because the pictures just look soo beautiful, like paradise really.

So in Santorini, we''re staying at the Sun Rocks Hotel: http://www.sunrocks.gr

Mykonos is the Mykonos Grand: http://www.mykonosgrand.gr

Crete is the Porto Elounda: http://www.ellada.net/eloundavillage/porto-elounda/porto_elounda.php

And Athens is Athens Plaza: http://www.ellada.net/grecotel/athensplaza/photos.php

We also hired a photographer in Santorini who will take us on a 2-3 hour photo shoot around the island. I can''t wait! I already bought a light blue seersucker dress to match the color of the ocean!

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
THANK you! for these links. greece is on our vacation to-do list!

ok, back to your wedding - everything is coming together so nicely! i love you dress. a small part of me is sad i didn''t do a lace wedding dress, so i''ll live through you
5.gif

AsscherGirl

Brilliant_Rock
oh! I love all of your details. Those favors are too cute - where did you get those?

You, Robbie & I are date triplets I guess! I am no where near as ready as you are! I feel like a slacker!!!

Beautiful choices on everything! And your apartment - AWESOME!

Good luck!!

Sha

Ideal_Rock
WOW. Everything looks so fabulous. That reception location is one of the prettiest I''ve seen - such beautiful gardens! I also love the ceremony location. It''s like indoors but outdoors at the same time. And I also love your wedding colours. Everything... just EVERYTHING...looks beautiful. You are going to have a lovely wedding.

Harleigh

Ideal_Rock
Everything looks just awesome eleguin!

I hope you can relax for the next two weeks and enjoy all of your hard work coming together!

Can''t wait to see pix when you return!

Kissmark

Shiny_Rock
Hi your site and dress are really beautiful! can''t wait to see your wedding photos :)

incmisirlou

Rough_Rock
hey eleguin, im from long island too and i looove that location its so pretty, and i love your rings, and your dress, everything! congrats and i hope your day goes smoothly, and i hope this crazyyy long island weather we''ve been having stays beautiful for your day. ohh btw, does the swan club let you use the "ceremony room" for your reception?

eleguin

Shiny_Rock
Thanks everyone for your comments!

At the Swan Club we are using their ceremony room. It looks like a green house. We can''t wait, only 12 days to go!

HollyS

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/24/2007 4:01:03 PM
Author: eleguin
we really can''t wait for our honeymoon to the greek islands! here''s our hotel in santorini
That beautiful venue AND Santorini, too??!! Man, I am totally bummed about my tiny party now!
28.gif
9.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results